Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

New WRF Members

Article about: Hi Rick, Welcome! Glad to see you here and look forward to your participation.

?

Default re: New WRF Members

Welcome Bart i'm looking forward to the pictures of your detecting
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Default re: New WRF Members

Hi, Mates !

I´ve spotted this thread right now and I want to introduce myself.

My nick´s "Reibert" and I´m living in a small town in the south of the city of Salzburg.

I was collecting bayonets till my divorce almost three yrs. ago.
    I´ve had to sell some of them ...

My latest passion is to collect fighting-knive´s.

Also I "store" some other Militaria, (a few belt-buckle´s, some TR dagger´s, a couple of WWII awards, book´s , and so on ...).

I find, this here´s a very fine forum and I like it, to go through !

But I´m afraid, my English is a little bit rusty, sorry ´bout that ...

Cheer´s,

R.

Default Re: New WRF Members

Hello all,

I am very glad to have found this site. I started out collecting TR militaria about 25 years ago with my summer time lawn-mowing money. I have progressed, matured in my collecting through the years, and now specialize in one area. I have been infected with terminal illness attributed to collecting WWI US and aviation...and I could'nt be happier suffering from this affliction...I hope you all enjoy my future postings! Now give me some love!
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Thumbs up Re: New WRF Members

Hi Imperial Quest

For what it's worth (after 94 posts), welcome to the forum...

Greetz

Nick VR

Quote by Nick VR View Post
    Hi Imperial Quest

For what it's worth (after 94 posts), welcome to the forum...

Greetz

Nick VR
    Hi Nick, thanks very much.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Hello all, my name is Kim from the US, I found this site a little over a month or so and with twenty years of research on line, I find this site to be the most interesting and decided to join up. This was in June and I started a Blog about my find twenty or so years ago, I hope that I get some feed back from you all, and hope you don't find it too boring?? I find all this fasinating and hope that I learn much more. Thanks for a great site! Remember I am just learning this site, and all its uses, so please bare with me if I make a mistake, last night I blogged alittle and saved the draft, but now I cant find it, I guess its lost or I made a mistake, but will learn the more I get to know the system. Thanks again and Hello to you all..

Thumbs up Re: New WRF Members

Hi Kim

Welcome to the forum...

Regards

Nick VR

Thanks Nick!

Smile Re: New WRF Members

Hello everybody, I am new here. Its nice to see so many enthusiasts in one place for once. I'm fairly new to the hobby, so my collection is still quite small. Er, well its already outgrown its shelf, so thats a good sign, right? I will start posting some pictures soon. Have a good day/evening everybody!

liamlcfc
    ?

hi all my Name is Liam i am new to the forum i have a keen interest in WW2 and the korean War as my Dad was in it he was also in the SAS many great stories my dad has many items from when he was in the army cap badges and my favorite the SAS pin with who dares wins and a Desert Rats badge i am shure he will let me take pics of them to post on here he has some great pics too and a ww1 map of the western front which was from a ww1 pilot he knew anyway thanks for having me sorry about my spelling i am dyslexic.

Liam

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast