Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

New WRF Members

Article about: Hi Rick, Welcome! Glad to see you here and look forward to your participation.

Default Re: New WRF Members

Greetings WRF, I am Mike, aka HoovieDude as I am known on some other sites and please to meet you. I am mainly a US militaria kinda guy when it comes to collecting, but love looking at all of it, regardless of nation or era! Great place with a good variety here.

Welcome to the forum Gentle Ben and Mike Aka HoovieDude you will like it here very good people.

ERIC

?

Welcome to the forum lads!

banzai99
    ?

Hi guys found your forums earlier today. Have been looking for somewhere like this which can give usefull advice. I have always had an interest in ww1/ww2 and finally took the plunge and started collecting a few months ago. Only a small little collection at the moment. A 1941 k-98, a 1943 mousin nagant with bayonet and a 1943 mII Bren, along with several other bits and pieces. Will post some pictures when i have time (busy fitting a new kitchen atm!) Also have several shells which im not 100% sure what they were used for. Will post some pics of them in the relevant section soon, and hopefully you can help me out

?

Welcome to the forum banzai!

?

Hi all,joined start of this year..great forum so far! Collect mainly allied special forces equipment and weapons but have plenty of bits and pieces tucked away..

I just joined here, VERY nice site, Many Many Thanks!! Bill

Hello everyone my names Adam, I have been around on werhmacht awards and various other forums for 6 years now. I though I might aswell join this one. I'm getting out of German collecting and dealing and concentrating on British medals. Hopefully I will bring something to the board.

Cheers Adam

Quote by Adam Harland View Post
    Hello everyone my names Adam, I have been around on werhmacht awards and various other forums for 6 years now. I though I might aswell join this one. I'm getting out of German collecting and dealing and concentrating on British medals. Hopefully I will bring something to the board.

Cheers Adam
    Hi Adam

Nice to see you over here mate , enjoy and good luck with your collecting

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hello folks. I'm new to the forum but have been collecting for around 30 years now. I posted some pictures of a recent purchase in the US helmets section. I am a Docent at the US National World War 2 museum in New Orleans Louisiana. Docent means teacher but for us it means Tour Guide. I give tours on most Saturdays. If you are planning a trip to the museum let me know and I can at least give you a tour.

Kevin

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast