Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

New WRF Members

Article about: Hi Rick, Welcome! Glad to see you here and look forward to your participation.

Default Re: New WRF Members

Pleasure to have you amongst us mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi from a newbee,Just a quicky intro,I am a collector of British special forces memorabilia mainly S.A.S/paras.getting on for nearly 14 years now and the collection is on its way.Has been mainly 80s up to present day but new project is 40s and with older pattern items on the wish list.Will post pics when familiar with the forum.Collectors of deacts and original historical items will like what they will see.Some kit rare some very rare and not within circulation,so hope to post soon as but mainly uniforms from 1945-2006 but deacts from 1939-2010 until my collection from 40s has progressed,cheers Dave

?

Hello,I am new to this forum and have developed an interest in 3rd reich militiria recently and stumbled across this sight(poor computor skills). I would like to say I have enjoyed my browsing and hope to continue doing so. I have previously collected British Campaign medals and hat badges as well as bayonets. Congratulations on a great resource, Mark

Hi there.Im new to this site and forum.
    I collect WW1 and WW2 militaria for a few years now .I just found this site the other day and it is very interesting,especially the dig reports.I will find the site a great reference place.
    Graham
    New Zealand

Welcome aboard guys, enjoy your time here

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Welcome guys and don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Hello guys, new here, name is Ken and I am a Kriegsmarine collector living in New Zealand. Born and raised in Flanders though Good to see another good WWII forum out there.
    Off to browse the forum now
    Take Care

Ken KMNZ

?

Hello fellow collectors. I'm Gary and have been collecting mititaria for over twenty years. My main intrest was in WW II US uniforms and equipment. Some time ago I shifted my focus to WW II Canadian and British uniforms, kit and weapons; even began reenacting the Queen's Own Rifles of Canada. About 7 years ago, I bought my first RCAF Officer's uniform and have been collecting RCAF ever since.

Always willing to offer advice when I feel I can be of assistance and hope I can gain knowledge belonging to this forum.

Hi Ken, Gary

Welcome aboard guys, you will enjoy your time here

Nick

Hello WRF!

Hello,I am new to this forum. My name is Christian from Manila, Philippines.
    I'm really interested in WW2 history and new to collecting.

Just visited Corregidor Islands yesterday. More power to this website!

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast