Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

New WRF Members

Article about: Hi Rick, Welcome! Glad to see you here and look forward to your participation.

Default Re: New WRF Members

DSC00466.jpgWell, I have been a member but did not know how to post some picture on an existing thread until Ralph wrote and told me how simple it was. So, here I am. If you bump into me at the SOS or some other show (that's the only one beside the Tennessee Military show 2 x a year) I go to, please introduce yourself and say hello!

Mark

hello Mark!

Great to see you here.

I have one picture of myself on the computer and I'm not about to put that one up. It's me sitting with an elderly lady I'm about to take to the opera. hhaha

edit: OK. I have two. One of me with the elderly lady and one of my in a car pissed off.

Then Tempelhof, may I ask how old you are ?
    an elderly lady, your not 20 years are you ? :P

opera.jpgI'll put it up, Normandie. If I can figure out how.

well that wasn't so hard.

i'm 50 years old.

the elderly lady, her house under remodel, and a glass of Johnny Walker Blue.

i think it was Turandot we saw. but maybe not. i remember the drink better than the opera.

Mark I just noticed you have a bird on your shoulder.

Well, tempelhof, welcome to the neighborhood!

I appreciate the welcome, Normandie. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Norway Day is coming up. The 17th of this coming month. Is it not? I have a friend from Norway born on the 17th of May. I never forget that date.

That's dead on my friend
    Good one

get-attachment-8.aspx.jpegDSC00901.jpgTempelhof, I have had that little bird (a snowcapped Pionus) for over twenty years. She is very attached to me and has laid 7 eggs so far over the years, starting about 4-5 years ago. She used to be named "Guido" as she looked like a little pizza maker until "he" laid the first egg! I took her to the bird vet and he told me it was a female. "Impossible" I said. "Look at the egg" he said. So now she is named "Gee". She loves to sit on my shoulder while I am on the computer. I also have an African Gray named "Big Boy". Very vocal and can do the "Cops" theme...."What ya gonna do, What ya gonna do when they come for you" and my favorite which I also taught him..."Don't make me come over there"! I got them both when they were very young and spend a lot of time with each one every day. We like cats too, here are 2 of 3 we have..the other one is out hunting.

Mark

Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast