Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

New WRF Members

Article about: Hi Rick, Welcome! Glad to see you here and look forward to your participation.

Hello,

I have been active for a long time in two other forums: Wehrmacht-awards and gmic but this seemed interesting, so here I am, finally registered. I heard good things about this forum and so it looks.

I am military historian and dealer/auctioner of Orders, Medals and Militaria from Finland. My web site is: Finnmedals Kunniamerkkejä ja militariaa and the auction site (In germany) is Bene Merenti :: C. Lehrle (Christian Lehrle operates the auction Stuttgart).

I am currently doing research in Foreign volunteers in Estonian war of independence and I have list of things I should go and see at the Danish military archives... so if there some who goes there frequently and is willing to help... please let me know.

I collect interesting medal bars, EK1 1939 (different makers and variations) and Tirolian schutzen abzeichen.

Regards,
    Jani

Hello Jani welcome aboard.
    We also have a classifieds section here so you can list your items for sale too.
    Regards
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Welcome aboard!!! this is by far the best forum in the world.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Welcome Jani!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Hi Jani,
    Good to see you here.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Hi Dmitri and Jani !A warm welcome to you both

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Now here's the topic!
    I was wondering why there wasn't an introductionthread/forum :$
    I should look better, lol.
    Anyway, better late than never i guess.
    I'm Erik, 37, live in the Netherlands and my main interest is what happened in my province.
    I collect mostly german but also british/canadian.
    I grew up near V1 launchsites and was always interested in the stories of people who've seen the war since i was a kid.

My hobbies include riding my motorcycle, watching series/movies, history and also metaldetecting (not only ww2 relics but also on fields).

Welcome Erik!

Nice to have you with us !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Welcome to the forum.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Cool

Thought I had thrown in my .02 worth here, but looked and don't see anything.

I started collecting WW 2 German with the purchased of a vet bring back (my unkle) K98k in 1953 to hunt deer with. I still have it, but quit shooting it in 1958 when I started using a G 43 to hunt with - still do.
    I collect primarily German weapons, but have long since expanded into Luftwaffe, primarily Fallschirmjäger, and
    W-SS. Also have a variety of misc items like medals u. badges - I also like documents among other things.
    When new stuff began to get hard to find I expanded into US and finally into Russian. I also have a bit of Brit.
    Sarge