Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

New WRF Members

Article about: Hi Rick, Welcome! Glad to see you here and look forward to your participation.

Hi Bill welcome to the forum,,you came to the right place..and a good place to start from so many other related threads concerning your question is here....

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/aircraft/

If that is not enough..there a many qualified experts..that will be able to help you out in this particular field of study. Enjoy your stay Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 11-29-2015 at 12:49 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Many thanks Larry - certainly a real interesting forum :-)

G'day Bill, welcome aboard mate!

Quote by 7Four7 View Post
    Hi All,
    Thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Bill and I've joined the forum as I'm hoping you might be able to help me out with collecting a good display piece of any Luftwaffe type aircraft. I'm an aircraft engineer working modern types but have spent many years in the warbirds restoration community where I've collected the odd small piece of British aircraft but as yet cannot find a nice piece of German machinery. If anyone can give me any advice or tips I'd be grateful. Anything Luftwaffe related is a passion for me.
    Best wishes to all,
    Bill
    Welcom Bill and good luck with your quest.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Von Kluck
    ?

Hi guys ,
    Time to introduce my self. My interests go to everything about Wehrmacht , but especially for artillery and Eastern Front , also Panzers. I'm also searching for any information related to Besatzungstuppen in the following regions : Ciney-Marche-Rochefort and Waterloo-Genval-La Hulpe-Overijse (both in Belgium).
    Regards ,
    Guillaume

Hello everyone,

My name is Leigh (Lee) but I am known by many as Smitty..

I just signed on a few days ago. Larry C. in the German Daggers section recommended this site and I am very impressed.

I served 21 years as an infantryman in the US Army, retired, became a firefighter/medic, retired, and now I am a museum curator at a US Army museum. I have been a collector of US and third Reich Militaria for almost 50 years. My main concentration of collecting is the 187th Airborne Regimental Combat Team (Rakkasans) the unit I started my Army career with, the 502nd Infantry Regiment (Berlin Brigade) when I was stationed in Berlin and I also am researching German Prisoners of War who were sent to El Paso, Texas during WW2.

I look forward to contributing to this forum, learning from other members, and sharing knowledge and experience with other members.

I am a long time member on a US Militaria forum, a global moderator on an Allied Militaria forum, and a member of a German helmet forum as well as a member now here.

Thank you for having me on here..

Smitty

Welcome Smitty Mate

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I just signed on a few days ago. Larry C. in the German Daggers section recommended this site and I am very impressed.

I served 21 years as an infantryman in the US Army, retired, became a firefighter/medic, retired, and now I am a museum curator at a US Army museum. I have been a collector of US and third Reich Militaria for almost 50 years. My main concentration of collecting is the 187th Airborne Regimental Combat Team (Rakkasans) the unit I started my Army career with, the 502nd Infantry Regiment (Berlin Brigade) when I was stationed in Berlin and I also am researching German Prisoners of War who were sent to El Paso, Texas during WW2.

I look forward to contributing to this forum, learning from other members, and sharing knowledge and experience with other members.

I am a long time member on a US Militaria forum, a global moderator on an Allied Militaria forum, and a member of a German helmet forum as well as a member now here.

Smitty
    Welcome Smitty!!!

I know you joined just to find out the answers to Larry's trivia questions.......LoL! Just kidding of course. I'm sure you will be a wealth of knowledge given your background!

Envy your job!

Welcome to the forum.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Smitty
    Hello Smitty and welcome to the forum!
    Glad to have you aboard. Although I am a member of a few forums, this is the one that I visit the most. Hope you find what you are looking for here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Welcome aboard Smitty.
    Thank you for your service to our country

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast