Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

New WRF Members

Article about: Hi Rick, Welcome! Glad to see you here and look forward to your participation.

@rbminis An innocent misunderstanding from me, although I did read the whole of your post and your second sentence indicated that I should post my photos 'here' and they would be sorted out.

Rookie mistake, lesson learned 😉

I think I have introduced myself somewhere else , But at almost 75 years old Not the first mistake I have made LOL By name is Bob and I am a Race o Holic I have drag raced cars since I have or even before I had a License every back road in a small town in Idaho and even down main street.
    I have built many cars, My last one is the one I will have till I croak. lOL It is a 58 Plymouth Belvedere 2 tons and runs 12 second quarter mile at 110 mph and is street legal.
    I have always loved German Daggers, I traded some marbles and a couple of other things for a Rad Hewer and a second model air force Dagger when I was 10 or 11 Years old to a class mate, Everything was ok till his dad came and retrieved it the next day LOL .
    I was a Hotel buyer from about 1975 for about 10 years , Did have a German Dagger , Japanese sword and Nazi pistol collection but everything was gone over a 40 year period.

I have a Nice Pack Heer Dagger and a mint SA made by Puma . Hoping to have a nice documented SS Someday.
    Spent close to 8 years in the army 3 years VII Corps Artillery Stuttgart Germany 63-65 and 68-69 Vietnam .
    Love this Forum , Met a lot of great People already and looking forward to meeting many more. Didn't mean to write a book

Bob

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    @Danmark That's not good to hear. The air gunner/radio badge was purhased from a supposedly reputable dealer in Prague who had been recommended.

As for the star and pin, they are the Czech Partisan star which was awarded after 1945 to those who were partisans during the occupation.

I certainly was suspicious of the first cross as like I'd said I could not find it anywhere.
    Ralph is of course correct and i should have advised you similarly that there are sections to post items for discussion.
    A good "rule of thumb" for Third Reich badges /medals is look at the quality. These were made by old craftsmen who had pride in their product... if stampings and details are bad and pins sloppy then thats a big red flag. TR stuff is a minefield for the new collector so welcome - but ask first, buy later and you'll be a happy chappie.
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Let me introduce myself i am Robbert 40 years of age married en 2 kids and i am living in the beautiful town of den helder in the netherlands

I am collecting seieusly for 1 year now especialy luftwaffe and a bit of SS

?

Quote by Robbert View Post
    Let me introduce myself i am Robbert 40 years of age married en 2 kids and i am living in the beautiful town of den helder in the netherlands

Welcome to the FORUM!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Robbert View Post

Welcome aboard
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Hi,
    I am a newbie and would like to know were I can go to get the correct terminology for badges. I just listed a FFC and don't know the correct name of it in German. Think I posted it in wrong section also. OOPS.

Thanks

?

Welcome to the site R Blum and its good to see that you became a member. Good Man!!!!
    Here is a link to the correct terminology that is preferred here when posting German awards and medals.

The Use of German Terminology.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by R Blum View Post
    Hi,
    I am a newbie and would like to know were I can go to get the correct terminology for badges. I just listed a FFC and don't know the correct name of it in German. Think I posted it in wrong section also. OOPS.

Thanks
    Good man, i like the fact you have become a paying member straight away!....

Quote by R Blum View Post
    Hi,

Thanks
    Welcome!
    I have taken care of it.
    I suggest you read a few of the pinned threads at the top of the Orders and Decoration section to familiarize yourself with the way we would like members to post in that section.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...s-third-reich/
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast