Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

New WRF Members

Article about: Hi Rick, Welcome! Glad to see you here and look forward to your participation.

hallo everyone. I'm looking for a good collector guide type book, mostly about badges & awards. Was wondering if there is a section or some older thread on the forums for book recommendations? I'd like to get a good book that has the pictures and names of TR awards, badges, pins etc. There are dozens out there, but not sure about the quality.

Quote by Jet Ace View Post
    hallo everyone. I'm looking for a good collector guide type book, mostly about badges & awards. Was wondering if there is a section or some older thread on the forums for book recommendations? I'd like to get a good book that has the pictures and names of TR awards, badges, pins etc. There are dozens out there, but not sure about the quality.
    Welcome!
    This thread makes for good reading on that subject.
    Buyin some books, advice needed Please
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Peter Hermann
    ?

Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum and I hope I will find some Boy Scout buckle Collectors here. Thanks to David North for the hint to this forum.

With best regards from Frankonia,

Peter

?

Hello from Germany,
    This isn't my first post (but should have been). I have been lurking in this forum since last year while researching certain items, writing and photos of my own family and now that i finally made a post in a thread, i better also introduce myself and plan on sharing items, photos and other things from my family as "giving back" for the things i learned on here.
    I hope for objective discussions and no trashing/insulting of my family i share the items of, especially the SS and Ahnenerbe related relatives.
    My name is Konrad and i'm 30 years old from Frankfurt, Germany and i found this Forum to be the best one of those i looked at.

Kind regards

Quote by Komoto View Post
    Hello from Germany,
    This isn't my first post (but should have been). I have been lurking in this forum since last year while researching certain items, writing and photos of my own family and now that i finally made a post in a thread, i better also introduce myself and plan on sharing items, photos and other things from my family as "giving back" for the things i learned on here.
    I hope for objective discussions and no trashing/insulting of my family i share the items of, especially the SS and Ahnenerbe related relatives.
    My name is Konrad and i'm 30 years old from Frankfurt, Germany and i found this Forum to be the best one of those i looked at.

Kind regards
    Welcome Konrad!
    I hope you are able to find what you are looking for here.
    We try our best to make this place a hospitable environment to visit.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello from Germany,

Kind regards
    Welcome to the forum
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Hello from Germany,

Kind regards
    Welcome!

I'm fairly new here . I'm enjoying figuring things out here and getting to know a few of you. Needless to say I'm really impressed with the breadth of knowledge and the willingness to share opinions and advice. I'm always upgrading my relics as a hobby, going from ground dug relics to decent examples...a slow process.

Hi Garth,
    Welcome to the forum. Is your avatar picture of you?
    You will find that many of us on the forum ride.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Yes that was my Norton 850 Commando I rode through the 90's. I'm a little less agile than I was back then, but I'd still hop on an old war time Harley.

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast