Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

New WRF Members

Article about: Hi Rick, Welcome! Glad to see you here and look forward to your participation.

?

This is not my first post on the forum, and hopefuly not the last one
    But I have just now stumbled upon this thread.
    So HELLO EVERYONE!

Welcome
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Welcome
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Hello folks.

As a short-time, very grateful user of this forum as a resource and reference point, I felt it was about time I joined the club. Have been collecting for just over two years now, and have very much caught 'the bug.' I'm unfortunate, in having no friends or family who are as passionate about militaria collecting as I am, and so here I am. I look forward to my future here, and hope my eccentricity doesn't prove too much!

There really isn't another hobby like it, and I feel as if I've finally come home by signing up. Here's to many happy years here.

Regards, B. Bartfast.

MAP
    ?

Welcome B.

Believe it or not but there are many like you. Myself included. I'm sure in a short time you will find many friends here.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Good to hear, and thank you for the very swift welcome.
    Should be free to start posting bits and pieces of my collection in the morning.

B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Hello folks.

As a short-time, very grateful user of this forum as a resource and reference point, I felt it was about time I joined the club. Have been collecting for just over two years now, and have very much caught 'the bug.' I'm unfortunate, in having no friends or family who are as passionate about militaria collecting as I am, and so here I am. I look forward to my future here, and hope my eccentricity doesn't prove too much!

There really isn't another hobby like it, and I feel as if I've finally come home by signing up. Here's to many happy years here.

Regards, B. Bartfast.
    Welcome aboard mate!

Welcome.
    I look forward to seeing what you have.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    I'm unfortunate, in having no friends or family who are as passionate about militaria collecting as I am, and so here I am.
    Welcome.
    Don't worry that goes for all of us
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Hey! Mighty-Lime here former British Lime, now living in Packer-Land Wisconsin, USA. So I have a collection of working Enfields, some built from scrap. Sterling mk4 (rebuilt and semi-auto converted), L1A1 (restored) and a 1943 Bren Lmg (rebuilt and semi-auto converted). In the process of rebuild in an 'F' series Double Dovetail Bren.
    Would love to share some pictures with you guys.
    Can some one point me in the right direction

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast