Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No Respect!

Article about: Two Britons arrested at Auschwitz on suspicion of stealing items - Telegraph It may seem petty to some but i hope the Poles throw the book at them!..

The only camp i have visited was Dachau and that was 30 years back so I don't remember it being full of signs or being given a warning.

A night or two in the cells with a bucket for a toilet, wreaking of urine, sleeping on a plank bed with a dirty blanket and a wooden pillow whilst sharing with a couple of the local good old boys would have given them something never to be forgotten.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

People who are too immature (or ignorant) to ignore the nature of the site should simply not be allowed in...

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    The only camp i have visited was Dachau and that was 30 years back so I don't remember it being full of signs or being given a warning.
    I've been there 3 years ago and can't remember any signs nor warnings either.

?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    A night or two in the cells with a bucket for a toilet, wreaking of urine, sleeping on a plank bed with a dirty blanket and a wooden pillow whilst sharing with a couple of the local good old boys would have given them something never to be forgotten.
    Yes torture sounds like a good way to punish them. Lets hope "the local good ol`boys" still have some schuma or ss rags in the closet to fit the punishment of two children.
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

i cant believe some one stole the main sign and cut it in 3 pieces now they should of got 5 years as your cant replace stuff like that

the kids should of got held in police cells for a couple of days would of done them the world of good

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Yes torture sounds like a good way to punish them. Lets hope "the local good ol`boys" still have some schuma or ss rags in the closet to fit the punishment of two children.
    I was not thinking of torture, just more of the typical conditions of police cells, or how they used to be.
    Last edited by Jerry B; 06-26-2015 at 05:37 PM.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12