Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NORAD Santa Tracker. Or How to keep the kids quiet for the rest of the day.

Article about: They were discussing this on the radio this morning so on a whim I looked it up. It genuinely keeps your Christmas Eve Hyper Bograts quiet! They can sit in front of the screen and track Fath

?

Default NORAD Santa Tracker. Or How to keep the kids quiet for the rest of the day.

They were discussing this on the radio this morning so on a whim I looked it up. It genuinely keeps your Christmas Eve Hyper Bograts quiet!

They can sit in front of the screen and track Father Christmas as he travels the globe courtesy of NORAD. And it is quite amusing listening to them working everything out, asking questions and then justifying their answers to fit their beliefs.

NORAD Santa Tracker.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: NORAD Santa Tracker. Or How to keep the kids quiet for the rest of the day.

Looks like a bit of fun for the kids.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Default Re: NORAD Santa Tracker. Or How to keep the kids quiet for the rest of the day.

My wife and daughter are never off this thing ! Great fun though !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Absolutely brilliant thanks for that link , my seven year old twins are finding it fascinating, they cant believe how fast he is going. But they also can’t understand why he is delivering presents just now, the have no idea of time zones, its cute!
    Seasons greetings
    Rod

He's here in Perth now!!! And I'm sick to death of wrapping prezzies at this time of night! Merry Christmas gents, catch you all at a more decent time of day.

?

I've used that website for years Adrian. Now that they are 22, 20, 17 and 14 it doesn't work that well anymore however. But I tip a few back with my boys and its even more fun!

At Senegal right now......

?

I remember when my kids were younger and CBC radio would follow Santa and update were his current location was compliments of NORAD.
    My oldest daughter has kept up with the tradition over the years and her and the grand kids will be sitting in front of the fireplace later tonight drinking hot chocolate and following his route closely via the internet just before they are tucked in to bed the night.

Regards Mark K