Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nowak again :(

Article about: THIS GUY IS LIKE A BAD PENNY....... HES NOW ON GMC.COM ASWELL EMAILING SAYING HES WANT TO SELL ME A EK2 THATS NOT HIS German Militaria Collectibles SOMEDAY THIS RAT WILL GET HIS REAL COMUPPA

Thumbs down Nowak again :(

THIS GUY IS LIKE A BAD PENNY.......

HES NOW ON GMC.COM ASWELL

EMAILING SAYING HES WANT TO SELL ME A EK2 THATS NOT HIS

German Militaria Collectibles

SOMEDAY THIS RAT WILL GET HIS REAL COMUPPANCE

Default Re: Nowak again :(

Hey Ewan, you won't believe it mate, but I went on our local South African auction site today and lo and behold I see three German helmets up for grabs. Only problem is that the seller was "Kaspian 271275". I asked Stewy and he agreed that it was indeed Pawel. Notified the management of the site and it looks like he's gone now.
    That bastard really is a thorn in our hobbies' side.
    Tom

Ewan,you've gotta feel sorry for him,he must be struggling as he seems to be using more alias' than ever just lately. Times are hard for the crooks too. Be nice to tell him you'll buy it & will pick it up in person. Wonder what he'd say to that? Stewy S

tom i also emailed and reported him to bob at the german collectables site as well its our duty as you say he is a true thorn... stewy mate hes got the ek2 for $40 a relic ss lid for $400 and a hj dagger at $150 i have emailed him about the 3 for $500 my next email will be could i pick it up we will wait and see

p.s he is on this site as pawel nowak

Quote by ES View Post
    ... hes got the ek2 for $40 a relic ss lid for $400 and a hj dagger at $150 i have emailed him about the 3 for $500 my next email will be could i pick it up we will wait and see
    Hey Ewan, if he agrees to a pick up you'll have a large number of guys scrambling to accompany you!!

He probably won't answer. Stewy S

Yes Stewy, you're probably right. Once I told him that I knew who he was and that I would report him, he was gone....chickensh*t!!!
    You would think that by now he would try a different approach and name!
    Tom

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    He probably won't answer. Stewy S
    stewy he will answer to the deal offer mail for sure then once i ask him that......... tom once read a post about him on the dagger forum this rat burned a guy out of $1100 of hard earned cash you he must have made a fortune ripping ppl off and also heard he has had the hands and feet treatment once before and hes still at it!!

got him thrown of gmc.com earlier tonight then he gos on as a guest with alias sea quest and sends me this email which he has emailed me before when i was near conned by him but thanks to ade....

A guest has submitted an inquiry regarding your for sale ad # F15072 The following are the details of their inquiry.

Name.: Sea Quest
    Email: Shipwrecks.Research271275@gmail.com
    Comments: Hello: I have some German Insignia/Medals from WWI and WWII and a few German helmets from WWI and WWII in a good condition. There are also German daggers (SS, SA, Kriegsmarine, Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe). I have also a few bayonets and swords for sale: japanese arisaka, and three french bayonets: Chassepot, Grass and Lebel. I would like to sell them for a reasonable price. I also have a japanese swords (katana and tanto) with the blade from XVIII century. If you could have an interest, let me know. Please write directly to: Shipwrecks.Research271275@gmail.com Paweł Shipwrecks.Research271275@gmail.com same sh@t diffrent day

I think he's also using yet another alias too,one i've not seen before. But i need to be sure before i "out" him. As soon as i can,i will. Stewy S

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast