Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NSDAP Perth 1938

Article about: My Dear Audience, The cause of our meeting today is the birthday of our leader Adolf Hitler..............We must be proud to be connected with him in faithfulness.........in memory of him an

Default Re: NSDAP Perth 1938

Green, I wonder if they had any badges laying around!

Boys, I used to live in Adelaide many years ago and spent a lot of time in the hills, particularly around Hahndorf, it's a really beautiful little town, very picturesque. It never even occured to me at the time to look for nsdap gear..........wonder how the missus would feel about a trip to S.A........

4md
    ?

Quote by AMTG View Post
    I think I'll be hitting the Antique stores around Hahndorf and Lobenthal in the Adelaide hills on my next visit!!!
    very touristy areas now I havnt seen much nazi stuff in the Antique stores, but Hahndorf is worth a visit as its a beautiful place with great pubs

Sandgroper - go there!!!!

A very significant veteran community of Africa Corps and Fallschirmjager.

It does have great pubs but poor street lighting, one of my boofhead mates got cleaned up coming out of a pub in Hahndorf, he did'nt see the car because of beer, the car did'nt see him because of poor street lighting!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Green, I wonder if they had any badges laying around!

Boys, I used to live in Adelaide many years ago and spent a lot of time in the hills, particularly around Hahndorf, it's a really beautiful little town, very picturesque. It never even occured to me at the time to look for nsdap gear..........wonder how the missus would feel about a trip to S.A........
    Who knows, I wasn't collecting anything but girls and beers in those days, but I imagine there were some badges there, the place was packed with Nazi items. I just remember thinking, "this guy's a fuc**ng Nazi!". It didn't matter too much, I had friends that were from all walks of life and I learned to be pretty open about things. Now, my family doesn't quite see it that way, racism is stronger with older folks. My stance on things has always been....don't push your beliefs on me and we can coexist. I am governed by me......and reluctantly by the wife lol.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Having been a serving member of the Third Reich does not make you a Nazi, again and again citizens are labelled by political governance that may have been empowered by a minority vote ( where democracy existed) Having said that, my Father would openly tell people, when asked, that he honestly believed in what he fought for.

Quote by greimers View Post
    Having been a serving member of the Third Reich does not make you a Nazi, again and again citizens are labelled by political governance that may have been empowered by a minority vote ( where democracy existed) Having said that, my Father would openly tell people, when asked, that he honestly believed in what he fought for.
    Of course not, but until someone educates themselves and learns this, that is what they think. Such as my thoughts when I was 17. Not to mention, all I knew was what I learned from my family and my grandfather was a survivor of the holocaust. Hatred of the Nazis/Germans was very strong in the family, as you can imagine.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2