Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Occupations?

Article about: Done all sorts over the years, toolmaker originally, the rest in no particular order, Dispatch rider, Gardener, Bin man, grave digger, building worker, shop worker, bar worker on a nudist be

?

I know what you are saying Ralph work ethic has changed so much over the last few years my job is not dangerous the people I have to work around scare me and make my job dangerous.

Regards Mark K

?

Seems like there`s a few electricians on this forum,here`s an old badge of mine I found in a junk box....Pete.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

That is a killer badge Pete I did not even realize these were issued to journey men electricians

Regards Mark k

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    That is a killer badge Pete I did not even realize these were issued to journey men electricians

Regards Mark k
    Hi Mark,
    I would guess only if you worked for the city.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Yes of course Ralph that did not even dawn on me the light bulb just turned on a little dim today

Regards Mark K

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hi Mark,
    I would guess only if you worked for the city.
    Ralph.
    Hi,I did not work for the city,in those days ( long long ago ) every licenced electrician got one every year,they were also different shapes each year,I moved west in `64 so I don`t know if they continued to issue them.....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Hi,I did not work for the city,in those days ( long long ago ) every licenced electrician got one every year,they were also different shapes each year,I moved west in `64 so I don`t know if they continued to issue them.....Pete.
    Interesting!
    I would guess that there are way too many electricians now to be issueing a metal badge for every one.
    What is also interesting is that I was only 5 years old when you received this badge.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Do I sense a little electrical burn there lol

Regards Mark K

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Interesting!
    I would guess that there are way too many electricians now to be issueing a metal badge for every one.
    What is also interesting is that I was only 5 years old when you received this badge.
    Ralph.
    Then you were only 3 when I got this one.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Then you were only 3 when I got this one.....
    That would be correct Pete!
    Ralph.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast