Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Off to Krakow!....

Article about: *Yawn* 4.18 am and on my way to Liverpool airport for a flight to Krakow, let's see what i can find this time!.....

Default Off to Krakow!....

*Yawn* 4.18 am and on my way to Liverpool airport for a flight to Krakow, let's see what i can find this time!.....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Lucky git! Nice sociable time to be heading out Have a trip to that little vodka bar for me

Have a good time Gunny and look on the bright side, the earlier you get up the sooner you can hit the airport bar! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Hey Gunny, you have too much money! Stop complaining about the 4:18 I'm up nearly every day at that hour
    Enjoy.

I didn't add anything to my collection while i was in Krakow as the dealer was on holiday, all was not lost though as some Polish friends told me about a local shooting range, it turned out to be pretty good value as you got to shoot 4 guns with a total of 90 rounds for 300 zlotys (60).
    Krakow sept 1014 300.jpg
    Krakow sept 1014 340.jpg
    Me with a Browning 9mm.
    Krakow sept 1014 322.jpg
    My daughter wilh a Polish built AKM, she was terrified
    Krakow sept 1014 326.jpg
    Me with a VZ 58 assault rifle, fires the same round as an AK but seemed to kick harder.Krakow sept 1014 364.jpg
    Gotta love the AK.
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

Also went to the Polish aviation museum, My grandson loved the place!..Krakow sept 1014 095.jpgKrakow sept 1014 094.jpgKrakow sept 1014 091.jpgKrakow sept 1014 089.jpg

?

Sorry your to hear your dealer was closed, But any day you get to send some lead down range is a Great day!!!!
    Awesome Pic's
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Indeed so Phil it really was a great day!....

?

I will be there in April, is the aircraft museum right in Krakow? Get that gun range address too!! Looks like a great time!

If I remember correctly, the air museum is on the outskirts? In any case we were driven there by a guide. More MIGs than you can shake a stick at. I came away with MIG blindness! Also a super group of WW1 aircraft, which I was told was Goering's personal collection, among other gems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast