Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Which one to Keep

Article about: Trying to decide between two 1st Class EK's . One is a 65 marked Klein & Quenzer . The other is a L15 marked (unknown maker) that I purchased from the grandson of a Vet in the 80's . The

CBH
    ?

Default Which one to Keep

Trying to decide between two 1st Class EK's . One is a 65 marked Klein & Quenzer .

The other is a L15 marked (unknown maker) that I purchased from the grandson of a Vet in the 80's .

The condition isn't the best but I believe it is a rarer maker .

Have to decide between the two . Just wondering what you all think , thank you .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Both! Oh, sorry, that's what I would do!
    Which one do you prefer?
    Myself, if I had to get rid of one, I would keep the veteran bring back because you know some back story to it.
    That's just me though.

Keep both!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

In fact.....go out and get a third!!!

Such silly questions.......LoL

Just bustin' yo chops there Chris.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

Yes that is my first thought also , but $ makes the world go round .

Also I should add , the 65 comes from David (m16fan) so is also a Vet bring back , with a great provenience .

Here is the other items I've obtained from David . So I'm torn .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Then it would come down to which one best fits the type of display you want to have.

I have two and 2 years ago I asked the same question,yes here on the forum... I still have both.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Coming back to reality. I guess you can base the decision on rarity and condition. But also you can make a decision based on which one means more to you? Or which one will bring the most $ on the market?

Lots of ways to skin a cat...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

Yes it is a hard one , I have a couple other EK's Screwback couple WWI etc .

But I'm leaning towards the 65 , it's cleaner etc . And I'll still have the screw back I got from the same guy .

You guys where so helpful .

I'd go with the 65. What are they going for today if I may ask? NH

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast