Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The ones that got away! AKA "Bad Timing"!

Article about: We did this a year ago... http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/discus...buying-151609/

Default Re: The ones that got away! AKA "Bad Timing"!

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Oh!!! Sorry about reposting! I never saw this thread and i was thinking about the items i lost so i thought to ask the guys in here for their stories!

Mine was at a 1995 Max Show and it was a Chained SS dagger Type II Chain and belt loop...for $2500. Excellent condition. I just walked in and saw it..fell in love with it,,but my words were'''I just got here I will walk around a bit". 2 rows later I turned around and ran back as it was already gone. There are times that "impulse buying" has its merit..especially collecting TR items.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

An English version of Mein Kampf. Also a nice HJ dagger made by puma with some other vet bringbacks. He wanted 300eu for it so it was too expensive for me.

Cheers, Pat

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Oh!!! Sorry about reposting! I never saw this thread and i was thinking about the items i lost so i thought to ask the guys in here for their stories!
    No problem mate

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Mine was at a 1995 Max Show and it was a Chained SS dagger Type II Chain and belt loop...for $2500. Excellent condition. I just walked in and saw it..fell in love with it,,but my words were'''I just got here I will walk around a bit". 2 rows later I turned around and ran back as it was already gone. There are times that "impulse buying" has its merit..especially collecting TR items.
    That is sad! When you find items like this one you never take a walk around! You attack and capture the trophy!

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    That is sad! When you find items like this one you never take a walk around! You attack and capture the trophy!

I know Im disgraced
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2