Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Online dealers

Article about: Hello all. I've been looking at several online militaria dealers and was wondering what are in your eyes "the best" stores out there. Ive been looking at several, Stewarts Military

Default Online dealers

Hello all.

I've been looking at several online militaria dealers and was wondering what are in your eyes "the best" stores out there.

Ive been looking at several,
    Stewarts Military Antiques - militaria, collectables, photography and books

Military Antiques, WWI WWII Antiques and Collectibles | Military Antiques Museum

Original WW2 German militaria, WW2 Red Army militaria, WW2 Soviet militaria and more...

Has anyone ever bought anything from these stores? Im interested in buying some things from these places, but like every other newbie Im kinda worried about being ripped off.

Thanks for any feedback.

?

Default Re: Online dealers

As I can tell you aboutww2militaria.com is our forum sponsor and their politic is as the "Customer is allways a king" I'll recommend them. I think you will find here more answers from other guys.
    Also I recommend to you German militaria - iron cross, waffen ss, luftwaffe, paratrooper – Military Antiques Stockholm

Military Antiques, WWI WWII Antiques and Collectibles | Military Antiques Museum I've try once to buy a insignia, but some of the insignia from riker mounts was not good at my point and I've returned it back.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Got to also highly recommend aboutww2militaria.com , great guys and a fantastic service ,

regards

Paul

Buy the product, not the dealers. Reference is fine, but there are way too many bad items on way too many sites. JMO

Larry Stewart is out of Arizona and I have been to his shop a couple times. He is a nice guy. Service is important and its always nice to have a pleasant transaction.

I cant seem to buy anything lately.

gar
    ?

if you find something that your not sure of just post it on the site and people will help you if its good or bad but look around at a few dealers

Quote by K.Lindblom View Post
    Buy the product, not the dealers. Reference is fine, but there are way too many bad items on way too many sites.
    Just the ticket, if you find what you want at the right price it does not matter where it comes from, I have bought buckles in th past from dealers who normally are full of fakes,but it was the right maker at te right price and before you buy post it on the forum
    Ben

?

My point is at least:
    If you are dealer- then you leave all your time to your business. If the collector is ready to buy just a couple of badges in collectors meeting, then dealer ready to buy a hundreds of item- must not lost time in the first day, because all of the interesting items will be immediately sold in first day. Then dealer must recognize all of the item's originality on the "fly".
    Another problem that not all of the dealers sells just a badges or caps. Sometimes they sell Imperial and second war plus Vietnam+ about couple of others countries.... This is very hard to recognize all the stuff in it's origianality. And if someone want's to buy something, the forum like that is open for discussion.

Again guys- we are posting here some opinions, but not disrespecting each others...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Ok thanks guys, will post when I buy something.

Quote by Dimas View Post
    My point is at least:
    If you are dealer- then you leave all your time to your business. If the collector is ready to buy just a couple of badges in collectors meeting, then dealer ready to buy a hundreds of item- must not lost time in the first day, because all of the interesting items will be immediately sold in first day. Then dealer must recognize all of the item's originality on the "fly".
    Another problem that not all of the dealers sells just a badges or caps. Sometimes they sell Imperial and second war plus Vietnam+ about couple of others countries.... This is very hard to recognize all the stuff in it's origianality. And if someone want's to buy something, the forum like that is open for discussion.

Again guys- we are posting here some opinions, but not disrespecting each others...
    Dimas,

That is the issue, no one can wear all hats. So there are good dealers out there that are good to deal with and have bad items. For whatever reason , combine that with lifetime guarantees and you have a false sense of security.

A lot of collectors seem to take this security blanket because the seller is a nice guy or came reccomended (sic). It is just not the way to buy in this hobby. And unless the dealer has 600 items to sort through, he should know what he is selling. JMO

?

No dealer is a god - meaning noone knows all about everything. Sometimes you can grab a bargain this way but sometimes dealers make mistakes and let bad item slip through. Have to remember though that there's a lot of work involved and everybody makes mistakes. Good dealers tend to learn from their mistakes tough. If ever in doubt, ask forums before purchase! I have had so far mostly positive experiences but then again I tend to be very careful too...
    Regards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast