Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions about website

Article about: Hey guys, found this website some time ago, the shop is located in Normandy- France, Paratrooper Militaria, its online catalog seems impressive, but before ordering anything i would need som

Default Opinions about website

Hey guys, found this website some time ago, the shop is located in Normandy- France, Paratrooper Militaria, its online catalog seems impressive, but before ordering anything i would need some opinions, what do you think about it?
    Thanks.
    Best regards
    Nuno

Default Re: Opinions about website

I won't make any comments as it is US, and what I know about US gear, you could fit onto a postage stamp................BUT, interestingly, a fellow dealer who deals exclusively in US Vietnam gear, said that 90% of the stuff being sold is actually fake, and most of it is made by the Vietnamese and has been since about 1975.

So a paratroopers shop in Normandy? Well it might be ok, but always tread wisely, and know your stuff

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    I won't make any comments as it is US, and what I know about US gear, you could fit onto a postage stamp................BUT, interestingly, a fellow dealer who deals exclusively in US Vietnam gear, said that 90% of the stuff being sold is actually fake, and most of it is made by the Vietnamese and has been since about 1975.

So a paratroopers shop in Normandy? Well it might be ok, but always tread wisely, and know your stuff
    Take a look at the website and select virtual tour, the shop it self is amazing

Just bought a repro jacket from this site, will let you know more when it turns up. I must say their reproduction stuff seems cheap.
    Regards, Simon.

?

That looks remarkably like the shop attached to 'Dead Man's Corner' Museum. A very interesting place to spend a few hours.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by shadowwolf View Post
    Just bought a repro jacket from this site, will let you know more when it turns up. I must say their reproduction stuff seems cheap.
    Regards, Simon.
    Hi, has your repro jacket arrived yet?
    Best regards
    Nuno

Nuno, yes it turned up. The correct size, wrong jacket, wrong camo pattern!
    I had ordered a Panzer WH jacket, splinter camouflaged.
    What I got was a Camouflaged jacket, dot pattern.
    This may be because they had run out of stock. They could have contacted me.
    I may shop there again, I'm not sure.
    Regards to all, Simon.

Quote by shadowwolf View Post
    Nuno, yes it turned up. The correct size, wrong jacket, wrong camo pattern!
    I had ordered a Panzer WH jacket, splinter camouflaged.
    What I got was a Camouflaged jacket, dot pattern.
    This may be because they had run out of stock. They could have contacted me.
    I may shop there again, I'm not sure.
    Regards to all, Simon.
    I agree, they should have contacted you about that situation, im still thinking of buying something there.