Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Osama bin Laden is dead!

Article about: funny how people just blindly believe anything the news tells people to, its also "funny" how a massive amount of people belive osama works for the CIA, (lookup Tim osman) its hard

Default Re: Osama bin Laden is dead!

funny how people just blindly believe anything the news tells people to, its also "funny" how a massive amount of people belive osama works for the CIA, (lookup Tim osman)

its hard to tell whats real and whats true anymore

osama dead? load of rubbish imo.

OK, Great. Are we supposed to feel all safe now........................?

How about dropping all the 'Anti-Terrorism' laws that have
    been put in place since 911, that further restrict 'free'
    peoples ! Back to 'normal' - NOT.................!

It's about power and control.
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 05-02-2011 at 11:01 PM.
    Regards,

Steve.

We only have that what the President says and a bad pic with a head of someone who doesnt even look like Osama (ears, beard and nose)... Its all a game ppl.. Sigh.. Sick world..

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Why did they had to tell the world he was killed.
    I really hope that no American will get killed for revange.
    Because the president wanted his poll numbers to go up.The navy seal always get the job done,thank you.

Chris
    Same thing crossed my mind ... but that would never happen in a million years, would it?
    I'm also wondering if this was really him how do I know the 'ball bag' hasn't been on ice waiting to be thawed out for a political reason.

I have nothing but respect for the men that lay their lives on the line for us but as you can tell I'm not that fond of puppet politicians and
    the ones that pull the strings to make them dance.

For now I'll buy the fact that he's dead but something still smells fishy.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

?

Quote by brataccas View Post
    funny how people just blindly believe anything the news tells people to, its also "funny" how a massive amount of people belive osama works for the CIA, (lookup Tim osman)

its hard to tell whats real and whats true anymore

osama dead? load of rubbish imo.
    Read belowe what is written in orange, this is a very old qoute from someone which we al no!

But even today it's up to date!

?

The point some people are missing is that terrorism is not dead. There are morons that will continue to try to inflict damage on the western world simply because they have been taught that we are responsible for all of their problems.
    Vigilance is the key word.
    Vengance is always sweet, especially when those that would bring us harm think they are invincible.
    Our modern day warriors will find them and kill them.
    GOD IS GREAT
    Death to all that would bring harm to us. Now on with the battle.
    Steve Ray
    P.S. Osama is now shark and barracuda $hit

Yeah, well your modern day warriors did great things in history, but Osama? I dont believe so.. where is the hard proof? Where is the DNA matching etc? And why are they taking a pic of the wrong guy if they did take out world-most-wanted-terrorist? It doenst make any sense.

?

Quote by Rudolf Karl View Post
    Same thing crossed my mind ... but that would never happen in a million years, would it?
    I'm also wondering if this was really him how do I know the 'ball bag' hasn't been on ice waiting to be thawed out for a political reason.

I have nothing but respect for the men that lay their lives on the line for us but as you can tell I'm not that fond of puppet politicians and
    the ones that pull the strings to make them dance.

For now I'll buy the fact that he's dead but something still smells fishy.

Rudy
    hi agree , something smells fishy ,or perhaps i am just a cynic...lol......paul

SteveR, I hope people are not missing that point. Cutting one snake off Medusa's head only makes her more deadly because now she wants revenge.
    Cut them all off and she'll still turn you to stone. It's all or nothing.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Quote by Rudolf Karl View Post
    SteveR, I hope people are not missing that point. Cutting one snake off Medusa's head only makes her more deadly because now she wants revenge.
    Cut them all off and she'll still turn you to stone. It's all or nothing.

Rudy
    I totaly agree with you,that is why I would have though they would have not saided anything about it.

chris

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast