Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Osama bin Laden is dead!

Article about: funny how people just blindly believe anything the news tells people to, its also "funny" how a massive amount of people belive osama works for the CIA, (lookup Tim osman) its hard

Default Osama bin Laden is dead!

What a historic day! I guess this is what it was like when news came that Hitler died.

God bless those who fight every day to secure our freedom, no matter where they are from.

?

Default Re: Osama bin Laden is dead!

Job Done !
    Congrats to the American Special Forces !

?

is this comfirmed? good news if sources are correct. george w

Bin liner is dead im overjoyed in my mind after seeing the twin towers all over the news and the papers it has finally put this to a type of rest.i kept the papers from that sad day and they have been kept to show my son when he is old enough what so called human beings can do to innocent humans.the pictures and footage of the office workers leaping from the windows haunts me still but good riddance bin laden you are(were) evil.

?

At the risk of being a pessimist, I'll believe it when I see the body! (Just heard on the BBC News that he has apparently already been buried at sea)
    Dont get me wrong guys, I'm as glad as the next civilised person at the reports of his death, (never thought I would see/hear me saying that on a public forum!), BUT, IMO, the new big problem is HAS HE BEEN MADE INTO A MARTYR and will every joker who can carry an AK or make a bomb in his kitchen now be gearing up for his "journey to heaven" and his meeting with the 100 virgins?

Just my 2pennorth people

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

?

Quote by jimpy View Post
    At the risk of being a pessimist, I'll believe it when I see the body! (Just heard on the BBC News that he has apparently already been buried at sea)
    I'm with Ian. Fantastic news, long awaited and a good job done by the U.S. Forces. Is there definite proof yet?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by jimpy View Post
    I was a bit skeptic this morning too.

[/QUOTE] the new big problem is HAS HE BEEN MADE INTO A MARTYR and will every joker who can carry an AK or make a bomb in his kitchen now be gearing up for his "journey to heaven" and his meeting with the 100 virgins?[/QUOTE]

I thought of that too Especially now with all these fanatic muslims around us (Cyprus) who fight against their governments trying to replace them with fanatic muslim governments. They will now have some new inspiration. A new martyr. A new photo to hold during their protests. This will shake our waters now i'm afraid.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

what took them so long ?

HURRRRA.!!!
    BUT I still want to se the remains of him, before I get to happy

?

!!!!!!! GO NAVY !!!!!!!
    The SEALS got that ugly bastard.
    Now we need to get the other pig crap eating A**HOLES