Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ostlanddigger warning!!!!!

Article about: Evening everyone, After many weeks of thinking about this I feel its about time this guy was named and shamed in January I posted a thread asking if anybody knew where I could buy a tellermi

Default Ostlanddigger warning!!!!!

Evening everyone,

After many weeks of thinking about this I feel its about time this guy was named and shamed in January I posted a thread asking if anybody knew where I could buy a tellermine I had a few replies and decided to contact Ostlanddigger as he said he had a tellermine for sale after a few messages we agreed a price so I sent him the money and to my disgust I have never received the item in question and that was on the 15/1/14 and its at the point the guy is ignoring me and ripped me off €160 so I thought all your fellow collectors should know about him and do not be fooled buy him. Many thanks for reading.

Quote by Panzer trooper View Post
    Evening everyone,

After many weeks of thinking about this I feel its about time this guy was named and shamed in January I posted a thread asking if anybody knew where I could buy a tellermine I had a few replies and decided to contact Ostlanddigger as he said he had a tellermine for sale after a few messages we agreed a price so I sent him the money and to my disgust I have never received the item in question and that was on the 15/1/14 and its at the point the guy is ignoring me and ripped me off €160 so I thought all your fellow collectors should know about him and do not be fooled buy him. Many thanks for reading.
    I'm very sorry that this happened.

If this indeed is the case, he should be banned from the forums straight away in my opinion.

I totally agree

?

I agree if this is the case

Dean O

I agree, if no honest explanation forthcoming, ban him
    regards
    Fraser

?

Please internet lynch mob, don't grab your pitchforks and gather your nooses just yet.

Panzer Trooper has stated his case and his side of the story, it is only fair for Ostlanddigger to get his side of the story out there too.

I hope someone can contact him and point him in the direction of this thread.

Until then and to avoid five pages of one line comments all tut tutting in disgust and comments from members who have nothing to do with either member all jumping on the bandwagon and clamouring for an instant ban, please DO NOT comment unless you have something constructive and pertinent to add. Your comments will be deleted.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Please internet lynch mob, don't grab your pitchforks and gather your nooses just yet.
    Spoilsport.

Agree, lets hear from the accused before we string him up.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Ostlanddigger has just gone through an extremely unpleasant personal problem of very serious nature. He should not be ostracized until it is all sorted out.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi Adrian
    of course your post is correct , but i think PT has had numerous excuses via pm of to verify his complaint..
    cheers
    Fraser

I will draw his attention to this thread. Until then, no other further comments are needed.

Thank you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast