Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 118 of 149 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1482

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

I managed to get out for a few coast path and hill walks over the holidays.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

.........and on new years day I managed to get up the mountains as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,

Jerry

Beautiful pictures, Jerry
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Beautiful pictures, Jerry
    Thanks Greg. I must admit I have not been out on the bike so far this year, too much salt on the roads. I went out over xmas and had too wash the bike 3 times to get it all off.
    Regards,

Jerry

I have not even seen mine in a month. Depending on the weather, it stays stored
    until the end of April. --- I'm really beginning to hate these long winters.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Beautiful photos Jerry, I especially like the snow covered mountain, that's like a postcard.

Just got back from our local beach with my daughter, we went snorkeling which she loves. We spend a lot of time down here, there's plenty of marine life to see in the water and we really enjoy it. It's great for kids, keeps them off the bloody ipad and gets them doing something physical. We come here most weekends, we dont snorkel in the winter months, the water is a bit too cool for me but other people do.GOPR0450.jpg

Other hobbies I have is sledgedogs (only got one for the moment, an Samojed), old mopeds (50cc) and old tractors.

Love restoring old mechanic, welding and bring broken stuff back to life!

Another recent return from the taxidermist's and brought this one home with me today!
    It is a Rough Legged Hawk. They do not normally habituate around here but come down from the north during the winter months, like the Snowy Owls. The hawk was actually found on the road about 3 hours north of here while on a fishing trip.
    I have a Fischer and a Pine Martin and have always wanted a white Weasel, (Ermine). This is the only hawk that I could have displayed an Ermine with as they are both around here in the winter. We actually have one right now that runs around our plant site at work hunting for food, sometimes I spot him right outside the door when I leave the building. The normal hawks that stay here during the summer have all migrated south for the winter.
    Ralph.

1.jpg
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hiking in the ardennes and Eifel.
    Last edited by Kevin Grootaers; 04-24-2017 at 08:57 PM.