Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 122 of 149 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1482

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Yes, that is my '09 Challenger SRT.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Nice thread , great to see all your other hobbies , My other hobby is metal detecting , i love it. Only started 4 years ago , prior to that i used to enjoy victorian bottle digging but the tip i used to go to got built on unfortunately.

MAP
    ?

Quote by kingtiger View Post
    Yes, that is my '09 Challenger SRT.
    Oh my oh my! Been trying to justify getting one if these. But two kids and a dog...oh and a wife, makes it difficult
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

My five kids are grown and gone so my big expenses are behind me. I like the looks of the Challenger for sure.

Here are a few that have been in my collection and some still are.
    Very nice Mark!
    I have always liked your vehicles.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

My five kids are grown and gone so my big expenses are behind me. I like the looks of the Challenger for sure.
    In HS I had a 71 Charger. One day I will get some Mopar muscle. 5 more years till kids are out of High School

Plus this was my most recent vehicle purchase two weeks ago. Not as fast as a Mopar but a barrel of fun

Mahindra 1526 HST.jpg

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I just recently found myself dabbling in the classic car hobby. I saw this car sitting in a field back in December, and really liked the look of it. The guy who had it bought it to take the engine out, and put it into his dune buggy. The engine ended up not working for his project so he sold it to me for $800. I believe that was a good deal. Runs great, but badly needs a new paint job. A pleasant bonus to the deal was a mound of original spare parts for it. I was told this originally belonged to a man that was preforming a restoration on the car, and he fell ill. He was the one that bought the mound of new/old stock parts for the restoration, but never installed them. So its up to me to finish the job. After inspecting the car I dont think I will need to replace that many parts. So most of the spare parts I received with it will be kept as a back up if something ever gets damaged later on. Unfortunately the front wind shield was broken during the last big hail storm. The previous owner didn't keep it covered, but I now keep it in a garage. Anyways I thought I would share this with you guys.

(1968 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia)

Ive Always been a sucker for vintage German stuff LoL

Best regards- Jarret

IMG_E1438[1].jpg

MAP
    ?

Quote by Luftwaffe 1941 View Post
    I just recently found myself dabbling in the classic car hobby. I saw this car sitting in a field back in December, and really liked the look of it. The guy who had it bought it to take the engine out, and put it into his dune buggy. The engine ended up not working for his project so he sold it to me for $800. I believe that was a good deal. Runs great, but badly needs a new paint job. A pleasant bonus to the deal was a mound of original spare parts for it. I was told this originally belonged to a man that was preforming a restoration on the car, and he fell ill. He was the one that bought the mound of new/old stock parts for the restoration, but never installed them. So its up to me to finish the job. After inspecting the car I dont think I will need to replace that many parts. So most of the spare parts I received with it will be kept as a back up if something ever gets damaged later on. Unfortunately the front wind shield was broken during the last big hail storm. The previous owner didn't keep it covered, but I now keep it in a garage. Anyways I thought I would share this with you guys.

(1968 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia)

Ive Always been a sucker for vintage German stuff LoL

Best regards- Jarret

IMG_E1438[1].jpg
    Very nice! Always liked these Ghias.

Once you get it all fixed up, you can sell it to my wife.

Thanks MAP! In all honestly this is the first one ive ever seen. When I saw it I fell in love with the design. I cant wait to get it where it needs to be, and drive it down to the local car show.

LoL Does your wife like Ghias? For some reason ive noticed a lot of woman like this type of car. My aunt told me this was her dream car when she was younger.

Best regards- Jarret

MAP
    ?

Years ago (I mean many) she said she liked them.....assumed she still does