Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 149 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Default Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

I agree,
    Great pictures
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Thanx he is a good dog and my best friend and I take him everywere I go .

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Morning all I have a few Hobbies and have listed a couple on my profile but the one thing that I do love to do is carry a camera with me were ever I go . One never knows when you may get the chance to snap a photo I have included a photo of my best friend and I at a high alpine lake wear we were backpacking in the cascade mountains.

Regards Mark K
    Great photos Mark! Is that a Blue Heeler? The only other thing you need to carry is a fly rod!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Yes he is a Blue Heeler his name is Mad Max but I just call him Max as to fly fishing that is the only way to fish much better fight on a fly I have a nice fenwick 3 piece breakdown rod and use a 1940s Sunnybrook real as they are quite small and dont take up a lot of room in my pack. I carry a small selection of flies with me and my fly tying kit and will check to see what is on the lake or river and tie my own right there.

Regards Mark K

thats a beutiful dog mark those sites sure are nice thanks for sharing i think i need to go to canada for holiday never been but now i want to

tom

?

Let me know Tom if you decide to come I will show you around the west coast and British Columbia I will be coming to England and over to Europe in the Spring will have to get together for a glass of Beer or Two.

Regards Mark K

I like food, going to all types of restaurants, diners and trying the foods, ethnic cuisines, international foods

?

FUN TO COLLECT AT FLEA SALES, 1 - 3$ .. THE LAST ONE IS A MARX ABOUT 9" LONG.. THE SWORD IS GETTYSBURG , A KREIGSMARINE SWORD

Thanks for all the kind words and positive feedback guys. My first car was a ’69 mach which met it’s death way back in my teenage years on a rain slicked road (see below) back at the same time rbminis was picking up his ‘66 Caprice big block for 30 bucks! Nice car Ralph. Best year for the Caprice IMO. And rarely seen anymore. Still have the Cragar S/S’s on it? My favorite wheel back in the day.

Quote by oradour View Post
    I take it, its a 351 cubic inch (Cleveland) motor...one of my favourites was a 69' Sportsdeck ! I will try to find the photographs...
    Steve, please do try to fid pics of your old ’69. Love to see them.

It’s ’69 Windsor. The Cleveland was introduced for the ’70 model year. I’d love a big block car, but wanted this car to be like my old one which had the 351W. Also, a big block ’69 Mach would have taken too much money away from my militaria collecting!

The oft maligned Windsor is actually a very solid and respectable engine, and in particular the early high nickel content blocks which were exceptionally strong. These early 351W's were fitted with heads with larger valves and ports for better breathing and performance. It’s an M-code 4 barrel car with numbers matching original drivetrain front to back. All original California sheetmetal too. Just like with militaria, I like it original!

Cheers,
    Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Thanks for all the kind words and positive feedback guys. My first car was a ’69 mach which met it’s death way back in my teenage years on a rain slicked road (see below) back at the same time rbminis was picking up his ‘66 Caprice big block for 30 bucks! Nice car Ralph. Best year for the Caprice IMO. And rarely seen anymore. Still have the Cragar S/S’s on it? My favorite wheel back in the day.

Steve, please do try to fid pics of your old ’69. Love to see them.

It’s ’69 Windsor. The Cleveland was introduced for the ’70 model year. I’d love a big block car, but wanted this car to be like my old one which had the 351W. Also, a big block ’69 Mach would have taken too much money away from my militaria collecting!

The oft maligned Windsor is actually a very solid and respectable engine, and in particular the early high nickel content blocks which were exceptionally strong. These early 351W's were fitted with heads with larger valves and ports for better breathing and performance. It’s an M-code 4 barrel car with numbers matching original drivetrain front to back. All original California sheetmetal too. Just like with militaria, I like it original!

Cheers,
    Tony
    Thanks Tony!
    Even though not really a muscle car, I like it regardless. I have ET snow spoke rims with Cragar spin off caps. I sand blasted the spokes and painted them to match the pinstriping on the car. Although I do not have many photos of my Mach 1, it was a 428 CJ from the factory. Same interior as the Shelby. Here it is circa 1976.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (107.6 KB, 20 views)
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 24 of 149 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 124 ... LastLast