Page 62 of 116 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Default Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

I like to play rugby and watch my local team saracens

?

thanks Ralph,
    that was my first try at full 3-d carving. i'll post a pic with it all put back together. it was a junker shotgun all rusty, and missing some parts. but for 5 bucks it gave me another gun to carve on
    andrew

Larry, what "other states" can you walk into a supermarket and walk out with a nice pistol or rifle...NO QUESTIONS ASKED? I really find that hard to believe.

Indiana unless the laws changed from the early 90s
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry, I will look into it and see if it still is the same. I am hopeful that the universal recognition of one states carry permit is honored by all states, like a drivers license.

Mark

Strangely Florida has a permit to carry for other other states,, some kind of loop hole.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

So does Tennessee, Ohio and many others. It's only a few that don't recognize reciprocity. Connecticut is by far the worst.

Hi everyone,

Aside from collecting I play drums a lot in various rock bands here in Oz. My main inspiration is Keith Moon from the Who- the best rock band ever in my humble opinion!

Drums1.JPG

Drums2.JPG

Old 'Mooney' was a maniac, but a really great drummer.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Absolutely Steve. I think his offstage antics often overshadowed just how good he was, unfortunately.