Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 67 of 149 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

?

Default Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Exmoor (2).jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]420583 Heres me & the Missus doing a little ride down to Sunny Devon.. One of many interests.. Cheers Terry, Love the bikes by the way !!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice.
    I've go an old Triumph engine that needs a bit of TLC.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Here is my little Italian Mistress.....748R, meowwww, need an older woman now i feel, maybe a 1098 or 1198 Panigale, feel like Jimmy Saville with the little 748 though, How's about that then ! bad joke !!!! haha oh and another pic of my fat face in the summer, need to get some decent picturs sorted out !

Nice bike, those 748s are a hell of a lot more usable than the bigger dukes, i borrowed a friends 998 for a few days and it was a real pain around town clutching it around every tight corner!

Cheers Gunny

Mine is a 748r version, only a 1000 made in 2000 for World Supersport Racing, has the titanium engine internals, open pipes and other mods, to be honest she's a little filly to ride, always wants to take off, nearly 110bhp at rear wheel, can also be tricky around town and around corners, has a tall first gear !! I cant ride her for long, i'm 6 foot and its a bit cramped ! Love it though, had a Blade before and sold it after 2 weeks, not a fan of Jap bikes !!! although ive had most of them over the years !

Ah yeah it's got the close ratio gearbox then, i bet it's as awkward around town as the bigger ones!.

My biggest hobby outside of collecting militaria is playing 360 and PC games. The two that I play the most right now are Halo 4 on Xbox 360 and Napoleon Total War on PC. I've been playing games pretty much my whole life. I prefer historically based games, but I play just about anything that is interesting.

Halo 4
    360-HALO4-B.jpg

asdfasdf.jpg

Napoleon Total War

250px-Napoleon_Total_War.jpg

napoleon_total_war.jpg

wp_full_4_napoleon-total-war.jpg

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Ah yeah it's got the close ratio gearbox then, i bet it's as awkward around town as the bigger ones!.
    Its virtually impossible to ride around town mate, and i live in a town/city center !! haha

?

Martin thats a fine looking machine you have there...My bike the Pan is excellent for the longer trips...My only problem with my bike is the weight!!!!..When you loaded the bike put 2 people on it..Slow speeds like traffic weaving can get a little tiring...lol.. Cheers Terry.

Cheers Terry, yeah the Pan 1300 is a great bike ! Wouldn't mind an old 1100 next year, do some cheap touring !

Page 67 of 149 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 ... LastLast