Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

To our members in France

Article about: I am hearing on the news about an attach has taken place in Paris. With over a 100 dead. Killed in a concert hall and in a cafe in Paris. I hope you all are well and safe tonight. You are in

3 pages and going very well...lets not let this one lean.

No Mudslinging Gents
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Its a very emotional time and the whole point of terror attacks is to create fear...These murderers who did this crime are brainwashed by an ideology that only uses a religion as a means to their end..The 'foot soldiers' may well believe they are doing the work of a god, but the people in charge of them know they are manipulating them to create a 'bastard' state where they can gain a 'god' complex to intimidate the world. This is not new, many terror organizations have employed the same tactics, the difference with these guys is the land they currently hold gives the wanna be fanatics a beacon to gaze at...I am not religious and therefore do not really understand the hold it can have on people, but it would seem to me that all religions have extremist groups among them, ive seen christian, muslim, buddist, jewish, hindu fundamentalists..when i was young the PLO and IRA were causing terror..almost every nation that fought a colonial power, employed terror groups..so this is not new, but it doesnt lesson the impact either..my heart goes out to the victims and the French nation over this awful event, and i can fully understand how you are all feeling.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

I dont think that most of the americans understands what is going on in Europe.

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    I dont think that most of the americans understands what is going on in Europe.
    Agreed. Trump is crying over a measly 10,000 Syrian refugees supposedly getting a place in the US, while Europe is literally drowning in this flood. I'd like to say a lot about the results of US intervention in Iraq and how it destabilized and formed a more severe form of radicalization in the Middle East but I'll leave it here...

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Agreed. Trump is crying over a measly 10,000 Syrian refugees supposedly getting a place in the US, while Europe is literally drowning in this flood. I'd like to say a lot about the results of US intervention in Iraq and how it destabilized and formed a more severe form of radicalization in the Middle East but I'll leave it here...
    Hahaha it comes almost 5000 in one week,yes thats right, EVERY week to Sweden!And they dont have ID's, so we have no idea where they from or who they are.
    Many Swedes are talking about to move to Finland but I guess that you're soon at Swedens level.

US make war and we take the aftermath...

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Hahaha it comes almost 5000 in one week to Sweden!!! And they dont have ID's, so we have no idea where they from or who they are.
    Many Swedes are talking about to move to Finland but I guess that you're soon at Swedens level.

US make war and we take the aftermath...
    Stay strong over there.

?

Dont blame the ones coming to try and get a better life, we would all do the same thing if we had nothing to loose- blame the heartless evil journalists stiring up around the bottom of human emotions.

Its always easy to sit in the ivory tower and point fingers.

The middle east has been destabilized for over 100 years. Im not sure blaming the Iraq war (whether you think it right or wrong) or Americans is the answer...lets face it, every time one of these despots die there is destabilization to varying degrees...With the problem so close to Europe and i was just in Turkey and Greece, should NATO take a more prominent role? How to fix mass migration from a war zone is beyond my intelligence level, but i agree it does have some very big consequences for Europe.

Quote by wizardman View Post
    The middle east has been destabilized for over 100 years. Im not sure blaming the Iraq war (whether you think it right or wrong) or Americans is the answer...lets face it, every time one of these despots die there is destabilization to varying degrees...With the problem so close to Europe and i was just in Turkey and Greece, should NATO take a more prominent role? How to fix mass migration from a war zone is beyond my intelligence level, but i agree it does have some very big consequences for Europe.
    After Saddam was ousted from power, everyone who was a member of Saddam's party wasn't allowed to take part in the newly established state. The party functioned there like in the Soviet Union - you would join it to advance in your career and not for ideological purposes. Of course there were politically motivated people and supporters of Saddam's regime but at the same time it included the educated and experienced class of the country. Now none of them could drive the country on a newly constructed and stable road and the road for further radicalization was open.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast