Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Patriotic flags in Berlin's ruins

Article about: Gents, Has anyone seen any pics online of Berlin in the later stages of the war where people have placed little flags around the place in the ruins to show their solidarity? I know I've seen

It's 5.00am in the morning here and I'm getting organised for work so I can't do much right now but I'll have another look at the bundesarchiv when I get home. That's not what I found last time I tried to buy anything from them, maybe they've changed the way they do things but they certainly weren't prepared to sell me the image I was after. I ended up paying 20 for a high res pic from the IWM, not quite the image I wanted but it did the job. Thanks for your help mate.

The Bundesarchiv ordering system was back online this morning so I managed to complete the order process and download the selected hires image and have updated my earlier post with all the relevant screens users should see when ordering photos from the archive.

Good luck with your own picture research
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Thanks very much for your help Stefan, I do appreciate it mate. I'm home from work now so I'll have a play around shortly and see what I can do. Thanks again mate,

You are most welcome
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12