Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Pawel Nowak.

Article about: Just noticed this thief [ hornblower1994@aol.co.uk ] also said to be [ sturmgewehr44@windowslive.com ] is a member on 'Wehrmacht awards forum'. Not a member, so could someone who is put a po

?

Default Pawel Nowak.

Just noticed this thief [ hornblower1994@aol.co.uk ] also said to be
    [ sturmgewehr44@windowslive.com ] is a member on 'Wehrmacht awards forum'.

Not a member, so could someone who is put a posting on thier forum to warn people viewing the forum [ members, or otherwise ] that this man is a well known thief who advertises militaria he does not have, thereby obtaining money by fraud and deception.

Cheers, SF.
    Last edited by Adrian; 09-01-2011 at 02:52 PM.

?

Default Re: PAWEL NOWAK arsehole

PAWEL NOWAK is a well known thief and should be beaten upside the head.
    Last edited by Adrian; 09-01-2011 at 02:53 PM.

?

You got that right !

These scum crooks like PAWEL NOWAK need to be talked about and highlighted much more. They lurk in the murky web of the internet and will continue to catch unsuspecting flies like me and the others.

They will only be put out of business if we join together ,put them 'out there' on the net and arm the unsuspecting with the information that THESE PEOPLE [ NAME/EMAIL/LOCATION ] ] ARE SCUM FRAUDSTERS WHO WILL SIMPLY STEAL FROM YOU , IF YOU ASSOCIATE WITH THEM IN ANY WAY AT ALL.

This message needs to be regularly posted in ALL forms ,in ALL locations where we and our fellow enthusiasts/collectors may inadvertantly come across them.

Get that message out there...............WE WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU OR YOUR BEHAVIOUR !!

SF.

Most members here are aware of Mr. Nowak, and he makes regular appearances herein when he is spotted advertising his non existant wares or has ripped someone off like you both here or elsewhere.

Here's just one link to him on the forum,
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...l-nowak-18398/

But if you type his name in the 'search' box at top right, three pages of material concerning or mentioning his misdemeanours is readily available for your perusal.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Yeh, thats great...............when you know what/who you are looking for [ crook-wise ] and if in life you treat everyone you have dealings with , or are going to have dealings with, as a thieving arsehole.

Personally, i believe in ' treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself '.

It is painfully obvious, from the length of time arseholes like him have been thieving from the collecting community, the current system DOES NOT WORK, otherwise he would not be able to continue, or have been doing it so long.

It is by constantly updating and publicising these crooks identities that both the existing members and new members of all and any collecting organisations can hope to prevent them 'feeding' off our flesh, as it were.

If someone has a better idea, and i think it's something that needs to be dealt with 'in-house' , that will rid us of such scum, step forward with your comments. I can only see that by sticking together can there be any real chance to cut off thier 'supply'.

I am struck by a certain lack of willingness to speak-out against these arses, considering the numbers they obviously impact upon. Perhaps that is more of a comment on society and maybe 'we' are happy to accept past actions and happy to allow them to continue.

I would rather it stopped, or failing that............to stop collecting............period. I do not want to treat everyone as low-life scum. Having recently become more involved in the forum and having read many, many chats questioning wether a particular item is 'fake' or not, it is obvious that there is a much bigger market in high priced fakes than in the genuine article.

Whilst there will always be a market for ' reproductions ' , these are not and are sold,or otherwise, as genuine.

I feel the community needs to have a centrally located data-base, constantly update and readily advertised/accessible to and by everyone, so that any member of the public can use it. Forum member,or not.

Maybe there is one already out there................but if there is, it aint good enough, coz it aint workin to stop them.

SF.
    Last edited by Adrian; 09-01-2011 at 02:55 PM.

?

Oh, and by the way. For those wanting to' post a turd' to him, he's at;

PAWEL NOWAK
    Ul.SUKIENNICZA 9/59
    LODZ 91-851
    POLAND.

What did he sting you for???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Apology, been outside for a while. What a beautiful day.

Got me for three hundred squid. Not a massive amount......................but its the principle and the fact he has,is and will shaft loads of others...............Unless WE do something more positive to stop or limit his/thier fraudulant activity.

SF.

?

nomis, I really hope that people take heed and remain vigilant because thieves such as him deserve none of their ill-gotten gains.

Dirty lying thieves
    Last edited by Adrian; 09-01-2011 at 02:56 PM.

?

Absolutely and 100% correct with that statement.

But the only way to 'have the relevant knowledge' , is if those with it ,publicise it openly and readily.

However, stopping them would be preferable, and i cannot think of any way other than to spread thier ' id's ' around as much as is humanly possible.

We see loads of 'its a fake ' postings. Well step forward and start naming names/locations and keep doing it until these peolpe have nowhere to sell.

SF.
    Last edited by Adrian; 09-01-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast