Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pawel Nowak is at it again!

Article about: Not just two emails, he uses more than any of us know.

Default Pawel Nowak is at it again!

I just got a mail from the little sh!t, he most likely found me on the Norwegian forum "samlerforumet.net" since he wrote Norwegian to me, beware of this person. Even how real it sounds, this guy is the biggest militaria scammer ever to have existed, I am surprised he hasn't been arrested yet. This is what he wrote:

Hello,

I have some German Insignia/Medals from WWI and WWII and a few German helmets from WWI (pickelhaubes) and WWII in a good condition. There are also German daggers (SS, SA, Kriegsmarine and other). I would like to sell them for a reasonable price. I also have a japanese swords (katana and tanto) with the blade from XVIII century. If you could have an interest, please write directly to: Luytjens1939@gmail.com

All the best.
    Pawel
    Luytjens1939@gmail.com
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Default Re: Pawel Nowak is at it again!

You;ve got to admire his tenacity and his huge appetite to rip off and con people !!! Thanks for the warning Vegar,

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

just for me to know, is he selling fakes or nothing and keeps the cash

He keeps the cash and you never hear from him again.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Thanks for the update on this guy Vegar I wonder why no-one has tracked him down yet and decided to give him the good news?

Thanks

Danny

I just got this mail of him, this is after I have posted about Japanese swords on a couple of sites.

I am a private collector and I have 2 japanese swords (katana and tanto) with the blade from XVIII century. I would like to sell them for the reasonable price (700US$ and 450US$). If you could have an interest, please write directly to: Hornblower1994@aol.co.uk

Pawel
    Hornblower1994@aol.co.uk

[QUOTE=colletorww2;221736]"I just got a mail from the little sh!t"

Vegar, Don't sugar coat it, how do you really feel about this guy? Just kidding, thanks for the heads up. I think he contacted me several years ago, but thankfully, I did not get involved with him. It is important, and very helpful, to remind us about him each time he rears his head, it may save some unsuspecting collector alot of money. Thanks again for taking the time to post this reminder. Jim G.

I also got the classic "helmets at low, low prices" e-mail. If I can find the pictures of the helmets he sent me, I can post them here as a reference. I still have them saved somewhere.

?

He burned me for the cost of a helmet I never got!!! Live and learn.

Dean

?

Just bumping this one back up as I think it's worth it for any newer members. Funnily enough I've been a member of militaria forums for nearly ten years and I've only just had my first email from Pawel. Again, read the above comments and if you get an email from this individual please don't respond or be taken in by the contents of his message. He is a fraudster and a con artist - basically a thief. Don't be taken in by him.
    You will notice in the posts above that he uses at least two email addresses, be warned!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast