Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Pawel Nowak - How to protect yourself from the scam.

Article about: Here is what I mean by the above post... I hope that Dan doesn't mind me showing this picture that I sent to him, after picking up a Wasserkanister recently. I asked Dan to send me a random

It'll never stop, it's like shit in the streets. Just got to learn not to step in it.

?

FYI he is now advertising using the reply name Trespuentes21. Beware. I saw an SS visor in Portland for sale, and he replied saying I had already asked about his items. I flagged the advert as spam. Tel 515-345-2345
    Cheers,
    Al

Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 | Hobbies - Collectibles | United States

Same ad and pics are up on Craigslist as well. Buyer beware...

?

I flag him every time I see an advert on CL. Persistent little bugger. People always think there are bargains out there (and sometimes there are), but buyer beware.
    Cheers,
    Al

good post and info, i never knew how to use the image search on google, im good with PCs also

This a$$hat tried pulling his crap on me today. I got his updated banking info and address. I'm reporting to the authorities. I also got a photo he sent with dozens of mailing slips from August this year. I hope this bastard rots in hell! By the way, here's the reported auction site he said that he has almost 100 percent positive feedback: Informacje o U

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gerbs07 View Post
    This a$$hat tried pulling his crap on me today. I got his updated banking info and address. I'm reporting to the authorities. I also got a photo he sent with dozens of mailing slips from August this year. I hope this bastard rots in hell! By the way, here's the reported auction site he said that he has almost 100 percent positive feedback: Informacje o U
    Welcome to the forum. Nice to see you in the PINK (paid) after your first post.

Did you buy something from him?
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910