Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Pawel Nowak - How to protect yourself from the scam.

Article about: Here is what I mean by the above post... I hope that Dan doesn't mind me showing this picture that I sent to him, after picking up a Wasserkanister recently. I asked Dan to send me a random

Default Re: Pawel Nowak - How to protect yourself from the scam.

He struck in Philadelphia!!! Thank God for this forum. Answered a craigslist ad Here: Nice ORIGINAL German WW2 flag. Its him.

I ran a skip trace on his email and traced back to this forum. Thank you war relics.

Here's his email
    If you want to buy it--paypal to acer188@live.com
    if you send it personal so paypal don't charge me $$ for transfer--I'll appreciate.
    I'm honest and you can see my feedback on E-Bay--- my seller Id is: ordmax

My response to Pawel:

Sorry Pawel got you. Your unbelievable.

He uses a fake Ebay account here (notice no items): eBay My World - ordmax

Avoid him at all costs.

?

Quote by octavian View Post
    I think this may also be the infamous Pawel Nowak under one of his many aliases. In this mail he is going by:

Pavel Steptchine
    acer188@live.com

Does this name sound familiar? Somehow he got my email and sent me pics. Funny how the format was. I was like.....pause.....bullshit! lol here is what made me laugh and disregard.

Attachment 450741

Attachment 450742

Attachment 450743

Im pretty sure this is him.
    These were posted on the forum within the last couple of weeks by a member. I can't find the thread now or remember who posted it but definitely the same bunch of items.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    These were posted on the forum within the last couple of weeks by a member. I can't find the thread now or remember who posted it but definitely the same bunch of items.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attic...gslist-272435/

If the price seems to good to be true it is. Anyone can do a quick search to come up with values of items like SS helmets or daggers. When you see an ad or receive an email that describes the item in detail and offers it a silly low price that should be an automatic red flag. I've read several comments posted by pickers or "woodwork" buyers saying that with the vast amount of information available online some non collector folks ask full retail prices for items they have inherited or found after a brief online search shows them similar items at dealer sites. Any collector knows well the value of his or her items and where to sell them quickly if the need for money arises. When someone offers a chained SS dagger or similar item for a fraction of retail value that should be a huge red flag.

?

That's the one! Well remembered Luke!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I'm here on WAR Relics NOW and want you guys cleatr me on this BULLSHIT-Pavel Novak!!!!
    Please,don't associate his name with mine because first names are almost similar!!!!
    I do business in Phila area for almost 10 years and doing some favor people selling them ORIGINAL Stuff .
    NONE complained till couple days ago when I offer the guy the WW2 Police helmet and to save $$ for him and me--told him to pay By PayPal-personal.
    The he got suspicious and got my name ALL over this forum.
    I want ALL to be clear and stop it.
    Google my name and you see where I'm.
    I have A LOT of GREAT WW2 German stuff and I'm sure you'll be busy looking at the stuff I'll show you soon.
    Thanks God that the guy showed me this forum and told me to get all clear here!!!
    P.S.So here I'm /( Never heard about Pawel Nowak before--just found out about him on this site!!!.

please,remove my email from this site as Pawel Nowaks's one.
    I'm not related to him in ANY way. .
    The stuff pics was sent to you because on E-Bay I was selling WW2 german stuff and you asked me fore some items that I can't sell on E-Bay(with swastika).

Where is your store location In Philadelphia?.......I would be more than happy to prove everyone wrong here on the forum and clear your good name. I am from this area and it would be no problem to visit your "business". Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast