Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Pawel Nowak - How to protect yourself from the scam.

Article about: Here is what I mean by the above post... I hope that Dan doesn't mind me showing this picture that I sent to him, after picking up a Wasserkanister recently. I asked Dan to send me a random

Default Re: Pawel Nowak - How to protect yourself from the scam.

I hear ya Ned, but if that licence is the wrong bloke it's pretty bad that they put it in the article? I mean the 'real' pawel novak that the licence belongs to would be surely able to sue their hats off for defaming him like that? I'd hope with that in mind the editor would make sure they are not making a mistake in publishing the pic of the licence. I must admit though I am very keen to believe that he has been screwed finally, it might be clouding judgement a bit

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    I hear ya Ned, but if that licence is the wrong bloke it's pretty bad that they put it in the article? I mean the 'real' pawel novak that the licence belongs to would be surely able to sue their hats off for defaming him like that? I'd hope with that in mind the editor would make sure they are not making a mistake in publishing the pic of the licence. I must admit though I am very keen to believe that he has been screwed finally, it might be clouding judgement a bit
    It's the other way around I think. I'm pretty sure the licence is our boy, but is the alleged armed robber in custody the same bloke? He must be pretty desperate to change his m.o. from fraud to armed robbery, the difference in jail time is vast. That's what's got me thinking it may be two different people.....But you never know.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

The problem with ever getting him for fraud in EU or Poland is that most of his victims are in USA. The police approach (I base this talking to cops from PL and few other EU countries along with few people working for eBay in EU) in EU is that online fraud is not a big issue over there as people are less prone to jump on deals that are too good to be true. The amount he scammed a single person will not cover the legal fees require to take him to court. I am pretty sure he is aware of all that and simply does the same over and over as he knows nothing will happen. Also, why would a person who "makes" money sitting at home and "pretending" to sell items would resolve to armed robbery ? This makes no sense and this guy proved to be rather smart over the years.

Hello everyone...I've just joined this forum. I have been actually scammed out of a few hundred dollars by this SOB, Pawel Nowak. Once I realized things were not going as they should with my supposed purchase of ss dagger, that is when I did a web search for this scam artist. Should of had the sense to do this BEFORE I had sent any money. But for anyone that has been scammed by this individual, I do have the prosecutors office address in Radomsko - which I was told he lives. I would hope if this office were to get enough complaints they would file some degree of criminal charges against Nowak. Just let me know and I will be more than happy to pass on this address...Steve

Bummer to hear Steve, anyway welcome aboard! Let's hope things get better for you from now on!

One would think so...can't get any worse when trying to deal with people like this Nowak Thanks!

Good luck, Steve. That prosecutor's office is Notorious for not caring or wanting to get involved in private International transactions-especially for "Nazi stuff"....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Excellent info

Just an update on Nowak...I did end up threatening to provide all the info (emails, etc.) I had from this individual with my purchase for this particular 3rd reich item to the prosecutors office in Radamsko. It took him 40 days, but I did end up getting all my money returned to me. I'll certainly know better next time!

Hi Steve, this is the first time I have ever heard of anyone getting their money back from this crook. Clearly this Prosecutors Office is close to his home and that is what rattled him.

I would urge everyone else who has been conned by him to do likewise.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast