Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Pawel Nowak - How to protect yourself from the scam.

Article about: Here is what I mean by the above post... I hope that Dan doesn't mind me showing this picture that I sent to him, after picking up a Wasserkanister recently. I asked Dan to send me a random

?

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

FYI, Pawel has not disappeared! He is currently trying to sell a pair of Luft Daggers out of NY. For the time being, this is the link until it is taken down. Do not buy these! He's using a lot of the same scam language as before.

2 Original Luftwaffe Daggers

?

Rats never change.

?

Forgive me if I have missed anything important as I have not read the entire thread but from what I have read this is something beyond shocking! How in the world is this guy still getting away with the same kind of scams! Well done Andy by the way for starting this thread up to warn others. People like this guy are worse than gutter trash with no morals. It does bewilder me to think what people like this warped mindsets are like. I just couldn't begin to fathom doing such a thing, Never mind over & over & over again like he has and is doing. As many have already stated, I hope this guy gets whats coming to him. Cheers, Sean

?

Quote by seandm View Post
    How in the world is this guy still getting away with the same kind of scams!
    Because he is using greed as an weapon.

i said it before and i will say it again - it is not one person - pawel nowak is an equivalent of john smith in english. it is more organized scam - i worked for ebay in the past and they knew about him or them as well.

?

Good point TrondK. It's a shame that this sort of thing just seems to go with the only real prevention being educating the potential customer enough to know better in the first place, But that will not always happen no matter what. That makes sense meyle, I didn't know that. Cheers, Sean.

Again, three new posts from Pawel all via Craigslist and from different cities. Wish we could end this.

Original German Waffen SS Dagger, Theodor Eicke
    Original German WW2 TENO Dagger
    Original German Waffen SS Dagger, RZM 535/38SS

care pawel novak is back in europe and actually listing item on this website!
    Boutiques: Templaar2014 - Delcampe.net
    email: templaar2014@hotmail.com
    take care
    regards

I went and looked .... nothing . All listings are now gone .

Douglas

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast