Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Pawel Nowak Still On The Prowl

Article about: I received this very wonderful email today and thought that I would share the email address with anyone that wanted to purchase for bargain prices some non-existing war relics from the world

Default Pawel Nowak Still On The Prowl

I received this very wonderful email today and thought that I would share the email address with anyone that wanted to purchase for bargain prices some non-existing war relics from the world's premier thief of the collecting community! Stupidly enough, it came with the Name "Pawel Nowak" in the Senders field. I think I'll ask him if he has some nice diamond awards and damascus SS daggers available for 100 bucks or so...I did take a look at the headers of the email and this message has more IP's attached to it than a pentagon document..lol

Hello,

I have some German Insignia/Medals from WWI and WWII and a few German helmets from WWI (pickelhaubes) and WWII in a good condition. There are also German daggers (SS, SA, Kriegsmarine and other). I would like to sell them for a reasonable price. If you could have an interest, please write directly to: Luytjens1939@gmail.com

All the best.
    Luytjens1939@gmail.com
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Default Re: Pawel Nowak Still On The Prowl

I received that email last summer from Mr. Nowak. I just can't seem to decide what to order first!

Luke

I'm surprised he's not incarcerated, or dead.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I have to be honest, when I was very new to this game, he ripped me off a few hundred dollars. I can't believe he's still at it years later, can't the Polish police do anything about him? Is there a Warsaw chapter of the Hell's Angels that could pay him a visit? I'd be very happy to chip in for their expenses!