Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pawel nowak warning!!!

Article about: An Email just in from NOWAK, and a link to some auction site he is on now....... Thank you for your answer. I have got these items as a payment for my archival research work. But I also dete

Default Pawel nowak warning!!!

An Email just in from NOWAK, and a link to some auction site he is on now.......

Thank you for your answer. I have got these items as a payment for my archival research work. But I also detect some places with my metal detector
    and I have found some items personaly. I am an archivist and I live in Poland (EU) now but i lived in Liverpool, UK for a few years. I am 38.

If you have an interest in the helmets, let me know. The helmets are original, i do not keep fakes.

I am waiting for your answer.

Sincerely,
    Pawel
    2 ORIGINAL GERMAN WAFFEN SS M42 HELMETS (SE66 AND Q66) - bidStart (item 26861379 in Collectibles & Ephemera... Hats & Helmets)

?

Default Re: Pawel nowak warning!!!

Wow he's added metal detecting and moved to the UK.....

Love the SS lid. 100% fake

What a load........

Ask for a photo of the helmet shown on a current Polish
    daily newspaper and see what he says.........
    Regards,

Steve.

i was browsing, and came onto that helmet, kinda figured it was him from his payment methods, was correct , just got that email 20 mins. ago, last time i was contacted by him he was in Canada and was working for a holocaust museum, raising money....and so on...

he sent me about 15 helmet pics, but i think i lost them , while trying to save ...still learning this computor stuff..

Just ignore the guy...

Steve, I do not understand why you encourage further communication with him?
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

It really is too bad he cannot be thrown in jail. I bet a lot of disgruntled
    customers of his would come out and testify.........
    Regards,

Steve.

He has NO customers - only fools who send money to someone they do not know and completely trust...

THREAD CLOSED - See the others.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

Just for information, be aware of Nowak turing up in non militaria related places. He posted, as Apollo13 on a deer stalking forum I'm a member of trying to sell WW2 era Mosin and Mauser scopes.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....