Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Photograph of helmet downloaded to someone elses photo album of facebook

Article about: I need some advice, one of my facebook "friends" has just posted a picture from my facebook profile pictures of my Quist helmet and asked if it was real, I didnt realise it was fro

?

Default Photograph of helmet downloaded to someone elses photo album of facebook

I need some advice, one of my facebook "friends" has just posted a picture from my facebook profile pictures of my Quist helmet and asked if it was real, I didnt realise it was from my photos at first until i checked, he then went on to say that he collects ww2 original photos and THANKED me, can someone do that without my permission

?

Default Re: Photograph of helmet downloaded to someone elses photo album of facebook

Unless you are a professional photographer and copyright all your photos when you list it on the net it is fair game.
    No law against it.
    SteveR

Default Re: Photograph of helmet downloaded to someone elses photo album of facebook

What SteveR said. Fair game.

You should ask him to put a caption with it saying it is
    your helmet or your photo, though....
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I did that steve but what a bloody cheek, he didnt even ask me if he could use it, i would have probably said yes but to take then get me to verify originality then thank me, hes also on my game top gun and im always sending him upgrades, he can go sing from now on

Yeah, he should have asked....................
    Regards,

Steve.

Bad manners and the Internet go hand in hand sometimes......

Cheers, Ade.