Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pin Up Girls avatars

Article about: Hello guys! I receive messages almost daily from members asking me where I find the pictures of my pin up avatars. I find them here, at The Pin Up Files, a free gallery: Pin-up art from The

Default Pin Up Girls avatars

Hello guys!

I receive messages almost daily from members asking me where I find the pictures of my pin up avatars.

I find them here, at The Pin Up Files, a free gallery:
    Pin-up art from The Pin-up Files - pin-up girl & glamour archive

PS, sscrooge, you might be interested in this link
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Default Re: Pin Up Girls avatars

Interesting Christina maybe some will spend more time browsing this site than WRF !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Yes, perhaps

It´s a great site, I think... marvelous work of art, the pin ups! My favorite is Alberto Vargas, most of his drawings look like photographs, but are in fact, drawings made from "life study".
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

all i can say is "keep em coming"

LOL @ Tom! There should be hours of entertainment on that website, a nice study of beauty..
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Definitely amazing artwork.........!

Although not considered a 'pin-up' artist, I have always liked
    the work of Patrick Nagel. His art is a bit dated today, really,
    but I think he was genius.

PATRICK NAGEL :: ILLUSTRATION & PRINTS
    Regards,

Steve.

Just bring it, Steve, make the world a more beautiful place!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Christine, I am on a works computer and it wont allow me to open your link !! It says ' adult/mature content'

I will have to wait until I get home

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Christine, aw, a new name!

There is nothing undecent on that website, only fine semi-erotic art, so your computer at work must be having some trouble, it seems... ack, British computers!

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Christine, I am on a works computer and it wont allow me to open your link !! It says ' adult/mature content'

I will have to wait until I get home

Nick
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Christine, aw, a new name!

There is nothing undecent on that website, only fine semi-erotic art, so your computer at work must be having some trouble, it seems... ack, British computers!
    Oops! Sorry, ChristinA
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast