Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please donate to keep the forum running.

Article about: could only do \\$5 hope it helps though ?

Default Please donate to keep the forum running.

Hi Guys, as you all know, the forum is free for all members. Picture hosting and sales and wanted adverts is something you get free here which other forums charge for.

We have the latest and most up to date software available and the forum's information is protected by regular back ups.

All of this costs money. There is no such thing as a "free lunch" in this life! Our running costs are now around $3600 a year. Please consider making a donation. Even a small amount makes a difference! I am sure everyone here has had some good advice or information gained by being a member here? Maybe the forum has saved you hundreds or even thousands of dollars from preventing a bad purchase? Why not give just a little back in way of a thank you? At the moment we have just 5% to cover this new years costs....

The donation button can be found at the top of the forum. Donations are safe and secure.

Thank you to everyone who has donated in the past year!

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Please donate to keep the forum running.

I think we all should donate something in "The great forum giveaway" and get more campaigns like that. Maybe a Christmas present to the forum?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

I just donated! C'mon everyone! get those moths out of your wallets!

I'd be up for contributing items to another "great forum giveaway" type idea, I dont have any money left in my paypal account but plenty of bits and pieces that I need to get rid of

Thanks

Danny

Thank you Glenn Much appreciated.

I have re-launched the forum give away here:

The great forum fund rasing give away II

And thanks to everyone lese who has donated too! This morning we had 5% and now we have 12%. Well done!

Cheers, Ade.

well thats my lump thrown in for another year!!!!!!!!!!, come on lads dig deep,, it's a good forum and we would all be lost without it!!!!!,

A big thank you to everyone who has donated in the past 24 hours. We have gone from 5% up to 20% as I write.

It is very much appreciated!

Keep it up!

Cheers, Ade.

I have dontated £2 hope this will help

cheers

John

I posted about donations on another thread but thought i'd highlight it here too. The site can receive 100% of the donation if the person who sends the payment send a "paypal gift" or a "personal payment owed". If a payment is sent this way, the site doesnt pay a fee to receive it

Anyone making a donation could do the same so that the site received the full amount of the donation without paypal taking their cut. I'm sure the more members donating this way would mean more money for the upkeep of the site

To send it click:-

Send payment> Click "Personal" tab> then Gift/Payment Owed and then send it
    (I fund gifts with an existing balance or a bank account and have never had any problems)

I hope this helps

Bring this back to the top.

Thanks again to all who have contributed. We now have 25% of the total, but that does leave another 75% to find.

If every active member of the forum donated just $2 we would be more than covered.

We are always looking to keep the forum running at the optimum level and server upgrades will be needed again in the future. The forum now is a huge resource of information and more importantly, photos. These take up a lot of space on the server.

Please dig deep.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast