Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Positive reporting for a change.

Article about: Too many times we see how the media trashes this hobby and those shows and fairs that we enjoy supporting history and not forgetting it. I stumbled upon this mini vid on Youtube..and this st

Default Positive reporting for a change.

Too many times we see how the media trashes this hobby and those shows and fairs that we enjoy supporting history and not forgetting it.
    I stumbled upon this mini vid on Youtube..and this stuff is not about the Leftist media and all that the blind followers of such boast on how evil it is to own or collect this stuff.

This collecting is about the Vets who stood their ground and lost their lives defending the freedoms of our country and ridding what could of been a catastrophe if Germany won the war.

This is about the Vets ..not the Lefts

YouTube
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Good post.
    It is all about the Vet's.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Some still won't understand.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)