Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Post '45 section needed

Article about: I reckon this is needed here and sub divided, as it's a little messy here

Default Post '45 section needed

I reckon this is needed here and sub divided, as it's a little messy here

That's what we call the fake section - "Post '45" ........LOL
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by danmark View Post
    that's what we call the fake section - "post '45" ........lol
    hmmmmmpppphhhh

Sorry mate, the "smartarse" in me HAD to comment - but I think I know what you mean and agree - especially as the years go by - sorting out the prewar, wartime and post can get quite fuzzy at times ( for all fields of military collecting )

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Yes a post 45 thread would be good.....a lot of collectors would have Korean, Vietnam and more recent conflict relics they would like to show.....I think the only really appropriate place for that kind of stuf, at the moment f is in the "collections" section, a dedicated post 45 thread would allow people to show things and get information on items

?

I agree on this. I (also) collect both late USSR/Warsaw Pact and NATO. It's always hard to find the section to post pics in. The idea of dividing "Post '45" into sub fora is very good and needed. Uniforms, field equipment etc. I know it's a lot of work of course

Regards, Lars

?

A very good ideal Rene I have a lot of post 45 military in my collection i do believe you are right though for it to be successful it would have to be sub categorized

Regards Mark K

?

I was thinking about you would also appreciate such a section my friend A lot would i am sure.

Regards, Lars

?

Good to see you back my friend I as well have been working away from home in Northern Canada back in the oil and gas sector.
    I am one week in to a 30 day shift .
    It would be good to have a post war section and I think you are correct in your line of thinking that there are quite few of us that are interested in such military items.

Regards Mark K

?

Welcome back from the frontier Mark I will most likely have to go again by the end of the month. It would be nice indeed with an orderly post'45 section!

Cheers mate