Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

post WWII wars sections?

Article about: I seem to remember there was a discussion about creating some sections for wars that came after WWII, Vietnam, the Falklands Korea the middle East wars etc.... I cant find it but I wonder if

You probably need to PM Adrian.

when did the section on the Baltic republics get formed? I must have missed those vibrant hubs of military history.....

And yet the UK and others cannot get a post WWII section created for them. Even if you could just add a post war sub section in the various wartime forums would be something or a post WWII section in the same area as the world steel helmets.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I noice the two baltic states share their own section which covers 22 years between the two world wars. Britain which has 74 years of participation since the end of wwii in many conflicts, including Korea, Malaya, Suez, Nortern Ireland, Falklands, two gulf wars gets nothing, the same for the usa and France etc....
    Most of the history of the paras, the sas etc have all taken place since the end of wwii but this warrants nothing it seems.

Very sad imo
    Regards,

Jerry

Done this for you. Sorry I had forgot....
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Done this for you. Sorry I had forgot....
    Good job I kept nagging then...Lol

Still need a world general section for items other than helmets, buttons, tanks etc.

For items such as Israeli berets or uniforms, or African Nations, or other middle eastern warring nations combatants etc....these don't fall into Vietnam wars or post WWII allied.
    Regards,

Jerry

Quote by Anderson View Post
    You probably need to PM Adrian.
    I did.
    Regards,

Jerry

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4