Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Post your Buttons of Interest here!!

Article about: Harry is right. The "P" buttons come from the US from Police uniforms and are still being used today!

?

Default Re: Post your Buttons of Interest here!!

Hi Mark I don't know where are when they are from but I like them also. Gary

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    Gday all,
    Here's a rare little beastie.
    Early WW1 New Zealand Volunteers tunic button. Made in Great Britian by Wilkinson Sword.
    I will post some WW2 Australian examples maybe later tonight.

All the best
    Dave
    I would never have thought of Wilkinson to have made buttons

CBH
    ?

Here a couple group shots , had a few more pics but they didn't turn out to well . I'll try again if the sun ever comes out ! Also would like to know what the two navy buttons are , one looks Finish because of the flag .
    Cheers Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Default Re: B

Here are a few more examples I will be adding to the package for you Kris a few of which are rather rare such as the late 30's early 40's Canadian Pacific Railway Conductor buttons
    And a couple of Canadian Army Regimental buttons that were early war time manufactured by Wilkinson steel England I have photographed them separated from the others. as well as a few odd balls that I am unshur of.

I shall keep digging around I have a hole bunch more buttons in a jar some wear just can not find them yet I will post them up once I locate them

Regards Mark K

Looking great so far !
    Thanks a lot!
    Raylway buttons are among my favourits.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Here are a few to add. NSDAP gold buttons and some pebbled ones. Swiss uniform buttons from 1938, Also some old knights Templar society chin cord buttons from 1930s and one from 1890s.

?

No worries Kris I think I have a few more railway buttons from the Great Northern Railway and some old Amtrack buttons I did not relize you collected buttons of this nature I thought you collected only Military buttons your parcel will be considerably larger by the time I send it off.
    Thanks for posting them up Dean I was curious to the buttons with the cross on them they were shown earlier I had not got around to asking about them .
    The one thing I have always liked about buttons is they can be found in abundance at the second hand stores and flea markets they are for the most part rather cheap to collect and each button has a small story to tell.

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    No worries ......
    ....they can be found in abundance at the second hand stores and flea markets they are for the most part rather cheap to collect and each button has a small story to tell.

Regards Mark K
    Those day's are gone, here!!
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    ....... railway buttons from the Great Northern Railway and some old Amtrack buttons I did not relize you collected buttons of this nature ........l.

Regards Mark K
    I do them all!
    Biggest intrest are family coat of arms of the nobility.
    But I have a tramway conductor's button of Cairo, a subway button of Moscow, all orphan houses buttons of Belgium, light tower operators....and so on.
    cheers
    |<ris

cheers
    |<ris

Just got these in today!
    Mainly French, exept the 2 first of the top row. Next to the Sovjet button is a rare Belgian marine button.
    Next to that one are still to identify,nobility buttons; my favorite subject!
    cheers
    |<ris

cheers
    |<ris

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast