Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Posters country of origin

Article about: Could we make it manditory for all posters to show what country they are from? It would be easier to answer questions from them sometimes,and to understand what currencies they are pricing i

?

Default Posters country of origin

Could we make it manditory for all posters to show what country they are from? It would be easier to answer questions from them sometimes,and to understand what currencies they are pricing items in. Or am just being old and crotchety?....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Default Re: Posters country of origin

I don't know about making it manditory, I am sure some would object...but the more info anyone provides is always helpful.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Posters country of origin

I have noticed that new guys will frequently say things that are perfectly acceptable to say to another person in his own culture, but are not somewhat offensive to others. This is an unfortunate anthropological issue that come with increased globalization.

I think we ought to just strive to be a bit more understanding towards such incidents.