Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Pricing the unpricable

Article about: How much do you think the tunic and soldbuch would go for on the market. Watching this makes me wonder....:roll eyes: The Brits Who Fought For Hitler 4/6 - YouTube all the best, Stefan

Default Re: Pricing the unpricable

sorry i forgot to add the one with both
    britishss2.jpg

tom

There is a very amusing story in the book I have just read concerning a situation where a group of Australian POW's were given new uniforms and taken on a sightseeing tour of Berlin, the book has a terrific photo of them in Berlin being guarded by one German guard with nothing more than a side arm. Apparently at one stage during the tour they got separated from their guard at a very busy Berlin train station and had to ask a dumbfounded and confused German policeman how to get back to their guard!

?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    There is a very amusing story in the book I have just read concerning a situation where a group of Australian POW's were given new uniforms and taken on a sightseeing tour of Berlin, the book has a terrific photo of them in Berlin being guarded by one German guard with nothing more than a side arm. Apparently at one stage during the tour they got separated from their guard at a very busy Berlin train station and had to ask a dumbfounded and confused German policeman how to get back to their guard!
    I could just the police man's face now!!! hahahaha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3