Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Proud WRF donation and membership!!

Article about: Folks With all of our current issues on the forum, such as pic uploads and the Top 8 loss, what I have noticed is that every moderator is dedicated to the forum and they have kept me logging

Default Proud WRF donation and membership!!

Folks

With all of our current issues on the forum, such as pic uploads and the Top 8 loss, what I have noticed is that every moderator is dedicated to the forum and they have kept me logging-in, with interest in the information presented here, everyday, in spite of the named troubles. I am truly proud to be a member on the best military forum available!

It is without hesitation, that I thank Dimas for his continued efforts and hard work that have me posting pics again (albeit with extra effort) and make a donation to the forum! I guess I'm somewhat selfish as the donation makes me a member, but I plan to offer an additional contribution to the forum in the way of a working man's cash contribution.

Thank you Dimas, moderators, and fellow peers. Keep up the good work!

Greenhorn
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Default Re: Proud WRF donation and membership!!

Good for you!

It is worth reiterating the unsung hero of the forum who is Dimas. All the contributions made by members whether it be by becoming Gold Members or by making extra donations goes towards the upkeep and enhancement of the forum.
    The current upgrade takes time but it is only possible with the donations made to keep the forum running smoothly and enabling us to discuss our collective hobby.
    The features of the forum may disappear and re-appear as the software is upgraded and there will be minor changes but please bear with it and tolerate the odd inconvenience as the outcome will benefit us all.
    Dimas is working extremely hard behind the scenes to get the job done and also keep the forum running and not shut it down as he completes the task. He gave up his time during his holiday and also has a job and family too.
    So when you feel like having a whinge because a feature is down for a couple of days, please stop before you type and consider that not everyone has the same free time as you and the time differences across the world also have an affect in what features are running or not when you log on.

There is no dedicated IT department who can cater for every whim and complaint on demand, just an over worked and underpaid VOLUNTEER who is keeping us running inbetween all the other commitments that daily life brings - as we can all identify with.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Proud WRF donation and membership!!

And we have the top 8 (or top 50) as I use it back now! Awesome!