Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question: Why are admin allowing blatant fakes to be advertised here?

Article about: How is it that articles that are obviously FAKE have been allowed to be advertised on this forum in recent weeks? I would be interested to know the opinions of mod's and fellow members who m

Default Re: Question: Why are admin allowing blatant fakes to be advertised here?

Hello,

you might like to check the listing at For sale: SS motorcycle front plate - WW2 militaria collectors-War relics forum. Uniforms, Guns, helmets, battlefield archeology an SS motorcycle number plate, I will attach the photo incase the ad is removed, to an ad on another forum from the same seller SS motorcycle front plate - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums , I will also include the photo from that site as well, advertising the same number plate for a differnt amount. I suppose you can advertise something in as many places as you like, but it isn't a good look!

Spencer
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Default Re: Question: Why are admin allowing blatant fakes to be advertised here?

Concerning the helmet: that is not a first I've owed. It's a rare helmet- agreed, but not extremely.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hi Spencer, there is no restriction against advertising something in more than one place. It is the sellers business what he chooses to set the price it on each venue. I don't see a problem with the item itself.

Cheers, Ade.

Hello Ade,
    I feel I should add my tuppence worth here. I purchase from, among others, 'Dugup'. Their policy is that if any buyer is not satisfied, for whatever reason, they offer a 14 day 'cooling off' period,. Within that time the buyer can return the item, (in it's original received condition), and will be refunded in full less postage. I have never had to return anything to them. The excellent repro's they supply for re-enactors are clearly offered as such.
    It would be nice if other companies adopted this proceedure, but I realize that in the case of a private fake seller it's not possible to believe anything he or she may tell you.
    Cheers,
    Guy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12