Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

RAFM Cosford Conservation Centre Open To Public - FREE All Week Until Sat. 16th November.

Article about: Hi Chaps, Just a quickie to say the Sir Michael Beetham Consevation Centre at the RAF Museum Cosford is open FREE all week to visitors. There'll be chance to get up close and personal with t

Default RAFM Cosford Conservation Centre Open To Public - FREE All Week Until Sat. 16th November.

Hi Chaps,

Just a quickie to say the Sir Michael Beetham Consevation Centre at the RAF Museum Cosford is open FREE all week to visitors. There'll be chance to get up close and personal with the Dornier Do17 recovered recently from the Channel and the guy's restoring it. Also a Hawker Typhoon 1B from Hendon has rocked up in the last few days for conservation work, so if any of you are in the area or at a loose end, you may want to pop in! The museum is open as usual and is also free. Well worth a visit if you can.

Behind-the-scenes access for aviation fans

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Ned, perhaps I can bring a picture of the Spitfires before the were in the ground ?

Question : one hole for one plane or one hole for all the planes?

Thanks Ned! Its about 8 years since i last visited

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Ned.

I will try and get over to see it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!