Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Random question to everybody in the forum

Article about: I dont really either mind being called one it only was 3 times. The Nazi story is true people were taught how the nazi's were soooo bad they actully wernt the only bad thing was the perfect

jetweb
    ?

Default Re: Random question to everybody in the forum

Hello. I am new here..so just dropping for a while now..see you around!

?

Welcome to the forum jetweb!!

?

my class was doing a video and we were all meant to say "hello" in a diffrent language, someone picked german and made a hitler mustache while the teachers back was turned and said "If I am going to speak german I am going to atleast look german", everyone thought this was very funny.

cheers,
    -Patrick

?

Haha that's funny but the thing I hate is that when people think of Germany they always refer to Hitler y not think of something else like Frederick the great or something

Thats what I hate too. Almost everyone at my school thinks ALL who fought for Germany during World War 2 was evil. And the same goes with video games that portray axis forces as evil or animals. They are dishonoring those who gave their lives that we would live in peace today.

I love history. But back (way way back) when I was in school I hated my history classes.
    They were absolutely boring. Looking back I think this was do to the poor quality teachers.

This was in the early 70s and communism was the big fear in the US. So my history
    class hardly touched at all on ww2 but we would spend weeks discussing the the
    Bolshevik revolution and the Russian 5 year plans.

History should taught as the facts and not tilted towards one's political
    views. But we know that will never happen.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Exactly I think the only that did not do that was medal of honor cause I played the whole ww2 series and they never said one thing like Nazi pigs or some thing like that

?

That is exactly true its always going to be one side of the story

This is pretty much what I borrow from the local library every week. Mostly Finland related books, but anything World War 2 related that my eye catches is good for me. The book "Aseveljet" will be an interesting read, it is about the alliance between Finland and Germany 1942-1944. The weapon book has some interesting things about World War 2 weapons too, and a nice comparison page between Mausers from different countries! And that is a relatively small amount of books. Last week I borrowed 11 books! The libraryman behind the counter literally had his eyes round as a football!
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Haha i mostly pile up with ww2 book when i got to the library but that is very seldom that i got there. Even though i live like a street down from it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast